MakutaFest 2017 | BIONICLE Art Book and JTO Makuta Raffle

i am entering

This is my official entry into the raffle.

I would like to enter, and I can’t wait for MakutaFest!

1 Like

retne ot ekil dluow I

is this creative enough? It’s just, I would like to enter, backwards
1 Like

I’d like to enter for a raffle to win this art book. Also, please note that I’ll be driving home from a vacation that day, and I’ll not be able to watch live. I will be back home the next day to my previous Wi-Fi, so I’ll be able to watch it when it’s posted

insert witty puns about contests here

I honorably enter myself into this raffle and now I must away to call upon the great spirit of Mata Nui for luck

RIP Makutafest

1 Like

Hello. I’d love a chance to get one of these art books! Please sign me up. Thanks!

-Azani

I will enter!

I would like to enter!

1 Like

Can’t pass this opportunity up!

Also, while it’s sad that Makutafest is over, I look forward to many more livestreams and events in the future!

oh hey an art and a book? that is neat wow would i like to join or what that is just wow that is the best i would like to receive an art and a book for the low low price of free just neat wow

2 Likes

I would like to enter this raffle.

I would also like an entry.

1 Like

Do I count as a staff member.

I never wrote anything for the tumblr.

If not I am entering.

2 Likes

I’d like to enter, but I don’t live in the US, so hopefully that doesn’t get in the way

EDIT: Unfortunately, something came up, and I’ll no longer be able to attend. :disappointed: If I end up winning something, please PM me here on the boards to let me know

Well I’m in.

Thanks for putting this on guys!
I’d like to enter the raffle

And now I regret never showing up to any other MakutaFest. I have absolutely no idea if I will make it, but here goes nothing.

I’m in.

this is my entry