Makuta's Army: Discussing Additional Villians and Minions

im not sure, they have not discussed it later and i dont think they even added them in to the Brickonicle lore writing. So it might as well have been an idea that they later just scrapped, like how the plot point of Karzahni being the true creator of the Lightning Matorans no longer making any sence because he was locked away before the Matorans species was created.

Ack, we really need to plot all of this stuff down.

yeah and I meant as the courruption god I could do annona instead. oh yeah and how do you make a profile image

Click on your profile, go to preferences and profile picture should be one of the options

thanks oh yeah I made my borhok pitch could you please unlock it and how do you do images straight from the computer onto your profile

Given how you are asking a lot of board-related questions, I would consider taking this to a pm. If you don’t know how to do that, click on a person’s profile and there should be a blue message button. Click on that

ok thanks. @DPhoton and I will do more concerning the shadow beast hordes

So is there a concrete plan now for the third arc?
@BioKnight @DarkHenrik @Sanokal @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister @AntrozT6

Nope.

well actually i have an anonna concept she’s a virus from space and the shadow beast’s are from planets she’s taken over so kind of going for the great wall thing

Uhh dude… she kinda has a pitch or two…
yeah…

Also, personally I feel that: [quote=“lordvaldek671, post:101, topic:43647”]
virus from space and the shadow beast’s are from planets she’s taken over
[/quote]

Sounds kinda, dumb? not in that it’s a bad idea, it just doesn’t fit with the rest of the pitch or the story bible. It’s really out there for a pitch.

well then do you have any better ideas concerning the shadow monsters?

Shadow monsters? Why not make the mask of shadows, which allows you to make them?

well I like it but who’s going to use the mask also like the idea of viral aliens like my last idea

How about a something like virus but that is transmitted via masks. For example, you touch the mask, your mask mutates and modifies itself as an exact replica of the infected mask, making you a shadow monster?

1 Like

An idea i have is that Anonna is not an elemental god made by Karzahni, but is actually Voriki after having gone mad with all the power she has gained as the Toa of “Lightning”

I am thinking of it like this: “I have become Anonna, DESTROYER OF TOA”

woah I want Voriki to be a good guy by this point not as anonna though I wanted the shadow monsters to be virus infected something

my idea is that Voriki is first a foe of the Toa, getting visions of the future that shows her (in her Voriki form) batteling the Toa, which then gets her to be misslead by a disguised Makuta and she later (thanks to those visions) discover the lost lightning village, puts on a special suit of armor that will allow her to control the power of lightning, and she later goes nuts once she drains the main power core of the lightning village, calling herself Anonna and thus becomes the Toa’s enemy for a while before she head finally clears and she later becomes the Toa’s ally… sort of, as she would need time to earn their trust.

Does she need to have a name change for that though?

The problem is, I really like the Annona pitch we already have, insane Toa is a good idea though.

@lordvaldek671 Aliens is a no, I can tell you that pretty much off the bat, it’s too much of a deus ex machina. Shadow monsters and infection sounds ok but as @odnanref101993 said, it could just be a mask, honestly though we could group it with the mask of control.