Makuta's Army: Discussing Additional Villians and Minions

dude I made a pitch about it remember with Voriki Axonn Brutaka And Umbra?

From what the cast has discussed about Annona, it sounds like you’re right. They aren’t on the same power level. Annona would make Makuta cry.

2 Likes

From my interpretation she was on the level of elemental lord, but if she’s canonically stronger, welp ok.

1 Like

thank you @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister see what I mean even if @Kardax was right I was making it so Anonna consumes somthing not sure whats’ power she grows stornger until she becomes ultra Anonna (will find better name) then shes strong enough to free karzhani the shadow monsters are a diversion.

1 Like

But Karzahni is freed by the two brothers being released so Annona has no part in freeing them. Does Annona have consumption powers in this canon? Do we have a canon Annona pitch?

No. Not at all. The cast has just expressed interest in Annona being a horror being from space.

1 Like

ok really trying to keep my patience but why the heck can’t we both have what we like? 6 lizards and a faceless army not exactly the skull warriors but still whats wrong with it?

that and whats with the amazing world of gumball reference? ( don’t ask how I know that)

ok I like your skull spider idea more

1 Like

sips tea
All of these are good ideas in their own right yunno

1 Like