MandRproductions Discussion Topic

@Square Sorry dude, never seen that ninjago review. Also, if he got it, he probably got it just because it find it at a good price or on clearance
@Monopoly People hate Galidor, yet don’t own any sets, just because everyone else hates it. Trust me, If everybody loved Galidor, then EVERYBODY will love it. What you watch influences what you think.

Edited for Double Post ~ ReeseEH

I don’t think this is for you to say, I’d like a quote from him to prove your point.

That’s reasonable, as it’s a pretty far departure from what Lego typically does.

So? You don’t have to moc in order to be a fan

Lego is expensive so regardless of it’s true if a set is on sale and you have at least moderate interest it wouldn’t be a bad investment

Buy what you love.

Yeah, no. Unless you can prove this I doubt it

Let me guess, this entire topic was because he said something along the lines of

I should note, just because it’s old doesn’t mean it’s good

This is probably disproven by;

3 Likes

Yes, but I can say the same thing for any Lego theme. Somewhere out there are people who hate Racers, people who hate Knights Kingdom, people who hate Power Miners. Yet none of them own a set.

1 Like

Guys, this was all my opion. It was not to make propaganda against him or anything, I just wanted to say my opinion about this guy.

I dislike most big youtubers as youtubers (not as people) anyway, with the exceptions of certain meme/comedy accounts, insider, and company’s accounts, and this guy doesn’t seem different. He’s just another youtuber. I don’t dislike him for the reasons you stated, only because he’s a big youtuber

1 Like

OK, I want a link.

First of, this is so wrong. So so wrong. Just because he haven’t made a moc doesn’t mean he is not a fan. And being a fan for SO many years. I must say that I am admiring this guy. Also, there are two types of Lego ‘fans’: the collectors (this guy included) and the mocers. He is a collector, you can’t blame him because he likes to collect more than to moc.

I want a link to this too. You two were accusing him that he is hating other themes with no reason. Prove this.

1 Like

Here you go

Around the 6:13 mark on the first video, he proves your point wrong. The following is quoted exactly:
“I think Bionicle is a cool theme, it’s good for people that like it, but personally, it’s not my thing.”

Apparently this is “hating” Bionicle.

4 Likes

“I can tell you why I personally don’t like Bionicle as much and it has a lot to do with why I don’t like Buildable Figures as much. And that’s because it is not Lego to me. Lego has always been this for me” … “Bionicle is so much different to me. I think Bionicle it’s a cool theme, it’s great for people that like it, but personally, it’s not my thing, just like Buildable Figures are not my thing.” “I think the main reason I don’t like Bionicle is because it is not Lego to me. It’s its own thing: like a Technic Buildable Figure. I am not into that.”
What can we learn from here? The guy is just not a fan of action figures, and I respect that. He most probably grew up with System, especially Star Wars, which became his definition for Lego. And to be honest: I share his opinion. If the Bionicle sets didn’t have the Lego logo on them, it would have been kinda hard for me to tell they are Lego: they are like part of their own universe, their own brand, totally different of System. Is like convincing a guy to start playing with Marvel Legends: it’s completely something else. We like this something else, while he doesn’t. And we need to respect it. He exaggerated when he said HATE in the title, yes, but just because he doesn’t like Bionicle doesn’t mean that we need to hate him.

3 Likes

I just finished watching the second video, and I have to say, Mandr was not being “disrespectful” in any way, he was simply spreading the news.

3 Likes

In one of The bricks and bits episodes, just2good, one of his closest friends, admitted that that video was “kind of disrespectful”… So if even his friend which he works with said that…

I would like a link please.

Yes, a link maybe?

@Monopoly and @Toa_Vladin here you go, but the video is very long.

Do you have a time stamp?

2 Likes

I don’t know exactly when he said it, but it was like in the first 10-15 mins of the video.

It’s annoying that people get rich and famous for talking and putting videos of bodies on the internet. I could easily do that. Not the body part but the talking part :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A time stamp would be welcomed.

I don’t know for sure when he said it, but it was in the first 10-15 mins of the video

@EmperorDuckie I agree. They get rich for just talking in front of a camera, while millions of people around the world are very poor and live in poverty, even though they could also do what these guys are doing if they had access to such sites such as YouTube.

Edited for Double Post- Prentice1215

Then do it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like