MandRproductions Discussion Topic

You are talking like if it is extremely easy to make one and that anybody can do such things.

1 Like

If you have those sets and baseplates, of course

The problem is that every set he reviews other LEGO YouTubers would have reviewed already, or in the case when he is the first to review it, everyone else will soon review it too afterwards.

@Toa_Radrix It really isn’t that easy.

@LegoDavid Then what is the point of having more than one review channel?/s

That is what I am wandering too. That is also the reason I kinda got bored of watching LEGO on YouTube because I always see 10 people review the exact same set. The reason I am watching Eljay is because he is the only person in the entire world that has reviewed every Bionicle set, and continues with new themes that I can’t find anyone else reviewing.

You did not get what I was saying.

1 Like

Ahem
There is a youtuber named Eli Jay Brony It’s just pure irony who has also reviewed every set, he finished like a week after Eljay

Can you please share me a link to the guy?
If what you say it’s true… than @Eljay has finally someone to compete against
EDIT: Found the channel, and from what I can tell he has not reviewed the playsets/promotional items yet like Eljay did… So yeah, Eljay still on 1st place…

Hey, this is incredibly off-topic. There are places to discuss my reviews, but this isn’t the place.

More importantly, several people here need to relax and walk away for a bit. Otherwise we’ll be sending a few warnings. Thank you.

3 Likes

Wow, not like he runs a Star Wars channel and has opinions!

6 Likes