Marvel Cinematic Universe

Thor’s is the worse one out of the batch.

1 Like

I love the look of all of these new logos. They look like titles straight off of a comic book, it’s great!

1 Like

Definitely. It just doesn’t fit with the whole idea of “Thor”. He’s supposed to be the He-man, you know? Not some skinny guy like Spidey or a funny weirdo like Peter Quill. He’s supposed to be serious.

I think all the other logos look fine.

1 Like

They look like the comic logos from the eighties and nineties.
I like it.

2 Likes

ew

the 80s and 90s

/s

Yeah remember the old Thor Ragnarok teaser.

Now it look stupid.

Atleast Guardian of the Galaxy Vol. 2 looks good.

5 Likes

All these fit pretty well besides Thor’s. Thor’s feels kind of off.

3 Likes

The original one for Ragnarok is best, tbh.

2 Likes

They certainly have a retro/80s arcade feel to me (especially Ragnarok).

The original logo looks more dark, serious and grounded (what I imagine the film will be like).

3 Likes

I’m not too thrilled with the new Ragnarok logo. It just doesn’t fit the tone that they’ve been setting it up to have. They really should have stuck with the old one. :confused:

That being said, I’m hyped for pretty much everything, even though I’m probably too young to watch any of the Netflix stuff.

4 Likes

So, in other news: Avengers: Infinity War has now been confirmed as one movie, rather than two. The second film will be an entirely different, currently untitled Avengers movie.

Thoughts?

1 Like

Not a big surprise. The Russo brothers said they were going to do this awhile back. Avengers 4 will probably be a fight against Galactus if MARVEL can get the rights back.

3 Likes

Jeph Loeb likes to ruin everything he touches…

First saying the TV shows won’t meet the movies, and now they’re getting rid of the awesome idea of a two-parter Avengers movie?

Ugh. They’re gonna cram and jam this one. I hate that.

3 Likes

I mean…I don’t see how this will work now that the two seperate movies are just a year or two apart. I still suspect certain plot points will trickle over, unless they move four way back to make an official phase 4 or 3.5. If Marvel had intended for Infinity War to be two in the first place, I doubt they’d go so far as to condense it all into one. Doesn’t seem like a good move.

Someone brought up a good point that perhaps the second sequel is untitled simply because the title might reveal something as a potential spoiler about the first.

4 Likes

I just see Guardians today and everything in it is awesome!

1 Like

Interested to see how the world of the MCU is affected after Infinity War, to me thats what i’m interested in seeing.

1 Like

Where do you think it will go after IW? Personally, I think the MCU might leave Earth behind for a bit. After tons of space characters make prominent appearances, I think it would be a good idea to follow up with some space movies. There could be an Adam Warlock movie, Doctor Strange 2 could focus on realms, I predict a Planet Hulk movie in the far future, and something containing the Watcher. Maybe by 2030, we could get a What If? movie.

Pretty sure Planet Hulk is gonna be included in Thor: Ragnorak.

2 Likes

[quote=“MataNuiNuva, post:153, topic:3691, full:true”]
something containing the Watcher.[/quote]
I believe that Fox is owned the rights to the Watcher, as part of the Fantastic Four.

2 Likes

Really? Well, that’s news to me.It just seems kinda ridiculous to me that someone like him, the Silver Surfer and Galactus are in the FF movie house. Maybe they appeared first in an FF comic, but they really are completely different entities from the Fantastic Four. I dunno. I understand the ideas behind it, but it just doesn’t feel right for movie rights to be like that.