Marvel Cinematic Universe

Please, I beg you all, will someone explain to me why The Winter Soldier is considered by most to be the best MCU movie? I just don’t get it.

I like it because it’s an intense, mysterious political thriller which–while it may not have the most unexpected twists–really deepens the characters of Captain America, Nick Fury, and Black Widow.

I’m not sure about everybody else, but I think that’s a pretty common reason.

3 Likes

So I just saw infinity war part 1 again with my friend. Man was it fun watching him squirm with every surprise. He was indeed not ready.

Saw Black Panther Saturday. I loved it. I thought it was brilliant.

I didn’t like it is much as I could’ve because I already knew his identity, but it was a great movie.

You made some good points but I still disagree

I couldn’t sit still when Nomad/Captain America showed up

I searched, but this topic was never made before. MCU movies are GREAT, but there were some of them which were not that good, or less enjoyable… No movie company is perfect. Which are those movies? Discuss!

Age of Ultron.

1 Like

I’ve heard the second Thor was pretty bad. Though personally I haven’t seen an MCU film I haven’t liked.

3 Likes

@Monopoly Really? People were pretty hyped for it back in when was relised. I have not seen it, but is it actually bad? If so, why?

I think the worst MCU movie is Deadpool. I have not seen it, but all my friends said is terrible, and I belive them. I really don’t see who can like such movies…

ehhh it’s all opinions watch it if you want, my friend liked it

Technically, Deadpool isn’t a MCU movie…

I don’t really think any are bad, but I do like some more than others. I’d honestly say Age of Ultron was the most disappointing, though it took me three watches to realize how average the movie felt compared to Ragnarok or Infinity War.

2 Likes

Doctor Strange, I didn’t really care for because of the end solution, but other than that it was a pretty enjoyable movie with brilliant effects. I honestly liked dark world and AoU

That’s not a MCU movie.

I’m curious, why do they say it’s a bad film?

1 Like

Ant man and the Wasp, I felt it wasted a lot of the cool ideas it set up and most of the jokes didn’t land for me.

Also there was a few moments that felt very Deus ex Machina-y.

1 Like

It was rated r for extremely inappropriate content.
Like, really really inappropriate.

So? that’s what made it great! Deadpool is one of those characters who works really well with an R-rated film.

1 Like

Yuck.

I think that’s why it sucked. They didn’t have to do that.

I don’t think there’s a problem with a movie with R-rated content. I don’t personally enjoy such content but that doesn’t make a movie bad

Plus there’s worse

5 Likes

Yeah.
Like Thor: Dark World.

I meant content wise… dark world wasn’t bad imo

Oh, content wise?

Deadpool was pretty bad…
But there are worse, I agree.