Mass Effect Discussion

In other news

Remember when ME4 was gonna come out this year? XD Now it’s Q4 2016. Really hope they don’t push it back more, though on the plus side, I might actually finish Dragon Age 3 by the time it does come out. XD

1 Like

well TBH I’m glad they’re pushing it back, that means they’ll probably have more content and the game won’t be broken at launch

1 Like

That’s true. This is the longest wait there’s been between ME games, but hopefully it’s worth it.

1 Like

@Middlefingerstudios:

I’m totally fine with a later release if that’s the case.

@John_Smith: I recently started a FemShep playthrough (Mostly because I’ve been a long-time fan of the Shakarian ship and wanted to,) but I have to say, Jennifer Hale does a much better job at voice acting.

It’s telling how she’s the VA doing this video and not Mark Meers or concurrently with him.

1 Like

E3 coming up what do you think they will show gameplay, story maby co op what does you guys think

1 Like

Probably more teaser trailers and the like.

1 Like

I’d like a gameplay trailer at least

1 Like

Wouldn’t we all?

Unfortunately, Bioware are bigger teases than Game Freak when it comes to info on new games.

1 Like

Clears throat
Your Welcome

2 Likes

jumping in mass effect

that’s the real innovation here

1 Like

I saw this, but thanks for linking it again.

If that teaser is from a pre-alpha build, the end result will probably melt my xbox, but it ought to be gorgeous anyway.

If its a pre alpha build the game is probably getting another delay. I would say more of a mid beta build

Well, that’s what the gameplay is from if you look at the bottom left.

There’s not even a rumour about a delay so it’s quite possible this was pre-recorded and Bioware are just being gigantic teases.

1 Like

mass effect gameplay tomorrow

lets hope it’s good

1 Like

It was.
Just a few animations need some polish.

1 Like

yee, also female turian squadmate, that’s cool

I swear, Vetra looks like a genderbent Garrus.
Not that I’m complaining, but the resemblance is striking.

1 Like

Release date announced. March 21st for the US.

I bet it’ll get delayed though. For them to show virtually nothing and then say it’s coming out in three months is kinda odd. If it does happen, this’ll have a larger impact than Fallout 4 did.

Some interesting stuff here.

1 Like

I really dig how the classes work now