Matoran alphabet site font

I think this could be a cool feature for the TTV message boards (it doesn’t add any value). But I think it would be fun if you could toggle between a normal font and the matoran font.

I tried it in one of my sites and it works. here’s a download link: Free Download Matoran Font (Matoran.ttf) - FontsAddict

Sadly you can’t add it with the custom board styling extension that a bunch of people here have. I believe it needs to run serverside. so you can’t add it for yourself as far as I know.

29 Likes

I wonder how many of us would be able to fluently read the font :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Not Eljay :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

I atleast once want to hand in a paper with this font and then be like what do you mean I can read it just fine :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This would be spammed so much.

3 Likes

do you even know what a font is…

5 Likes

I want this, though I haven’t actually studied that language much.

1 Like

Yeah i only know wingdings

1 Like

looks super appealing, but i wont be able to understnad a single thing

2 Likes

It’s a pretty easy font to learn. I’d be down for this- for the novelty if nothing else. :smile:

(Could also be a stylish way of making spoilers, rather than the blur we have now)

5 Likes

How do you actually install it on the boards or chrome?

1 Like

This is certainly a good idea, I’d approve.

1 Like

That’d cause a problem for people who read Matoran as fluently as the Roman alphabet. (I almost do)

~W12~

4 Likes

I really should start learning it. I do know a good amount of letters but I want to just read it like any other language.

1 Like

Also: this is not a language. It’s an alphabet. Could someone fix the title.

~W12~

5 Likes

This is a pretty good idea

2 Likes

tfw every bionicle fan knows the matoran alphabet except for me

Great

3 Likes

I would love this

1 Like

definitely me.
I’m good at this.

1 Like