Matoran Ideas [Characters][Art]

His primary color I thought would be his self-moc color and his secondary would be the Kanae teal. Also add blue eyes.

2 Likes

By “Kanae teal” do you mean this color?

Yeah.

1 Like

Ok, I hope you’re ready for this @Hautaka

Original body frame by @Noupix.

7 Likes

OooOooO. I was thinking more of a noble huna like in that Chroniclers Company artwork but this works well too. :+1:

1 Like

Made one for me too, please!

1 Like

Wrong topic

3 Likes

Ok @Toa_Vladin. Time to to move to the Brickonicle MOCs topic.

1 Like

wait… didn’t I make Vladin a few days ago?

Uhh, you may have made it, but you didn’t share it, unless you PMd him.

1 Like

Captain Idris
An arbiter gone rogue and now the leader of the Nahoan pirates. More of a fighter than a planer, respected by her crew, sometimes in league (when not stealing from them) with the motaran merchant kings (mainly hafu).
//add more//

7 Likes

Ooo Fancy.

What if she was born in Mahri from @AntrozT6 's Mahri Pitch, but because (Insert reason) she and her family had to get up (Insert means of getting up) to the surface of Naho when she was about five. She miraculously survived, but her parents died after taking in a few breaths of air and telling her not to reveal Mahri’s existence (Insert reason why not to). She was picked and raised by (Insert character[s]). At 23 or so, she joined the arbiters.

Then what you wrote happens.

2 Likes

I like parts of this idea but I would change her age of arrival to naho from 5 to only a few months so she wouldn’t need to keep secrets because she would have been to young at that time to remember but she would have visions of it in the future. She would be found by Helryx’s (3 to 4 years old at that time) family who would take her as a daughter. She could be the reason for her “sister’s” missing leg.

3 Likes

Kinda like Toph’s daughters in Legend Of Korra, Helryx being Lin and Idris being Suyin. (The reason for Helryx’s leg)

Maybe she lacks in Elemental Power, and is secretly jealous of Helryx, who is a natural.
She could also change Helryx, which is why (I haven’t read Apotheosis yet) Helryx accepts/whatever she does Kivoda.

2 Likes

I had exactly this in mind when I wrote it because helryx is suppost to be like a grumpy commander. Got the leg idea from Lin’s scar.

Now we need the names and jobs for her crew.
Berix- first mate

3 Likes

I have some names.

Nireta
Pelegia
Shasa
Nixie
Marka

1 Like

You want to ask you there or what?

1 Like

I like the names Nireta and Pelegia but we need some males too. I also think that Kiina would make a good pirate.

Berix the first mate of the Naupari and a master thief…ehm…collector.

7 Likes

CollEctOr! :joy:
Also I have some male names.
Maho
Waj (hey, it sounded too cool to not use :stuck_out_tongue:)
Iri
Aret

@Toa_Vladin Yes. The conversation will continue there.

3 Likes

So the crew is:

Idris- the captain
Berix- the first mate
Tarix- the warrior
Kiina- the path navigator
Waj- the inventory manager
Maho- the warrior
Nireta- the mechanic
Marka- the scout

Now we need a name for the ship

5 Likes