Matoran Ideas [Characters][Art]

Should I add Malos and Sonna to the Tiro page or the Motara page?

2 Likes

Motara

1 Like

I don’t think that kids would actually care from where a minor side character is. I color them like this because it looks better.

Jaller’s squad has keetorange elements, the pirates have their unique shade of blue, nuparu and the twins have orange and the high ranking nahoans have the sand blue. Little markings here and there would cause the same “problem” that you pointed about the eyes.

2 Likes

I only ask because of their partnership with Nuparu.

Example: The Nahoan Pirates are made up of multi-regional Matoran, but they are placed in the Naho page. Since the twins are working for Nuparu, would it make more sense to put them in the Tiro page?

1 Like

Also true but Nuparu lives in motara after being abandoned by tiroan society and secretly supplies the various gangs and even inquisitors. The best way to do it would be to put the twins in motara and also add “abandoned” Nuparu (update coming soon)

2 Likes

I’ll just put Nuparu in the Motara page, just so there’s less confusion.

2 Likes

Updated Nuparu
Tiroan

“Outcast” in motara

12 Likes

I made three new characters and updated some old ones.

Korgot’s family from @DarkMaestro 's story.
Updated tiroans (“skin” is now dark green instead of dark gray)

Vakama- uniter of nations (This is not my original idea. I read it in a topic of which the name I can’t remember but i liked the idea)

Who next?

11 Likes

How about Balta the military engineer from Mangai?

3 Likes

I want to see more members of Nuparu’s workshop, or associates of Kotu, seeing he’s an engineer.

Sigh… Suletus… and I thought Kualsis were hard.

@Bokarda don’t we already have him as an engineer, or just as a soldier?

2 Likes

Sarda’s taken Balta’s place as a soldier, and Sarda is now closer to his G1 counterpart.

Also, Nuparu now has two helpers in the Motara topic

1 Like

I personally think that two helpers are enough.

Three of the warlords (pre mutation) from @AntrozT6 's barraki pitch are finished. The other three coming soon. Can Ehlek be female?

9 Likes

Whoah! That’s amaizing! Thank you very much!

You made a very interesting choice of masks! Never imagined them in such!

I do not know about Ehlek being a female though. I don’t think it fits the “warlord” type of character, but he is the most plausible one, since he became powerful thanks to poison and manipulation, and not raw power and cruelty.
(Don’t want to be sexist here, by no means, but I agree that it would be weirder to make for example Carapar a woman, instead of Ehlek.)

It is an interesting idea nontheless, but I believe all 7 of them should remain males. We of course can change it, though.

PS: I always imagined Carapar having Onua’s torso, for some reason. I guess because he is supposed to be the strongest and brutest one. In the shortstory I’m working on, he uses a giant warhammer.

4 Likes

Thanks.

Exactly why I asked but I’m also ok with all of them being male.

I’ve been thinking of that too but have decided to keep the regular torso since no other matoran has that torso and that’s why I gave him the bulkiest mask . He could get it after mutation.

4 Likes

Maybe give him an armor add-on? Something as bare as some pauldrons to bulk up the shoulders even.

4 Likes

I think Mantax should have a Volitak, since he’s supposed to be stealthy.

2 Likes

The warlords look pretty good! I don’t think that Takadox should have a Rode, seeing he’s the most untrustworthy and deceptive of them all. I do agree with @AntrozT6 on that Carapar should have an Onua torso, but him mutating into it is pretty cool.

@Bokarda I’ll start to work on it, even if it means that I have to put that annoying Suletu on hiatus.

3 Likes

The Rode in G1 was used as a lie detector. While Takadox would be able to lie, he would also want to know if someone was lying to him. Since this is a time period where the masks would have powers (and assuming the Rode retains its lie detection), Takadox would basically have an information advantage over the other warlords.

That being said, G1 Takadox had hypnosis, which fits with the Komau as a mask.

3 Likes

Komau works better then the Rode IMO, but an Avsa could work. Maybe.

Dang, why are most of the Mahri/Inika masks so hard to make G3ed?

3 Likes

I’d say Avsa (Mask of Hunger) would only work for Vorahk pre-transformation (Bomonga).

Mahri masks are way easier to make than the Inika since the Inika are supposed to be living masks, made out of organic tissue.

3 Likes