Matoran Ideas [Characters][Art]

I know most of these images are using various G1 masks, but keep in mind that there are only the physical augmentation powers in G3, so if a character becomes canon, they may need to change masks to fit that.

2 Likes

I gave them these masks because of how they would fit ON a character and not how they would fit TO a character.

3 Likes

True, but G1 mask designs in G3 can be used as a callback to the aspects of various G1 characters

3 Likes

When we are all discussing the masks they should be wearing, I felt like adding my opinion that Mantax should wear a cape aswell, since it is said that only his eyes could be seen, due to all the clothes he was wearing.

Personally, I thought Pridak should’ve been wearing Rode, but only because his skull in G1 was similar to this mask.

3 Likes

@Noupix I do not like the look of the Garai used in your artwork. I may sound harsh but it just doesn’t fit. The fins look way too brittle. I would check what they look like without the holes.

2 Likes

Just posting my own guy here.

Leader of the Earth tribes a spiritual master that has stayed alive for gods knows how long by feeding of the life energy of the earth. meditating for years at a time without eating or talking to anyone only awakening when his people needs to do so.

Sitting on a rock his legs being unable to move he uses his Elemental potential to move the stab under him to take him where ever he needs to be.

8 Likes

How many times am I allowed to yes this? Because yes.

1 Like

Uh, so I tried to edit the main topic and found that I can’t anymore?
There’s no edit button…

1 Like

The pencil at the bottom of the topic, beside the likes.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t see it.

1 Like

After a month or so of creation, topics won’t let you edit them anymore. It’s stupid, but you’ll have to flag it and get a moderator to edit for you.

To save space on the initial topic, I’ve made sub-pages for the Matoran based on region, so you could ask the mod to replace what’s in the initial post with those links. I’ll take care of the ideas and images posted here.

Edit @Gresh113: The mods fixed the issue, you should be able to edit now.

1 Like

Ok, I’ve updated the original topic with new art of characters that were already in the topic. At a later point, I’ll add the new original characters.

3 Likes

I have an interesting idea: how about, in the story, we have a “first Captain of the Guards” in Mangai. He could be a legend among the Mangaians.

2 Likes

Back from the dead my friends!

4 Likes

Man, where ya been :joy:? We’ve missed you here!

3 Likes

Glad to hear that I haven’t been forgotten yet. I was offline due to some school work but now I’m back in action.

5 Likes

The Barraki:

• Ehlek (Pre-Mutation)
  • Pridak (Pre-Mutation)
  • Nocturn (Pre-Mutation)

Toa Kanohi:

• Zaria (Toa Pohatu)
  • Female
  • Lhikan (Toa Tahu)
  • Tuyet (Toa Gali)
  • Female
  • Jovan (Toa Onua)