Matoran Ideas [Characters][Art]

That looks fantastic. I love the goggled look.

thanks. I’ve read those two topics and I really like those ideas, especially the idea that she would have a mobile workshop.

Would you allow me giving a try on this character?

1 Like

Allow is such a strong word is it not? I only did the art and gave an idea. Sure, i want to see what you’ll come up with.

Wow. It’s really hard to imagine the new nuparu with the 06 mask.

I have an idea

Edited for double post. -Indi

3 Likes

Well Gotta put this here.

Nothing screams mad inventor like a replaced arm.

Her trying to overcoat her original colours with orange and the poncho and skirt.

10/10 would try to get canon for the sake of looking into the techology of ancient past that TTV might deny exsist but is bound to admit exsists eventually…

6 Likes

While I like this, those legs look really short.

I should specify where her waist line begins…

3 Likes

Nevermind, you’re good. I guess the short legs just look a little weird in general. Regardless, great art.

3 Likes

Trust me. I am on the Short leg side of the Leg discussion…

Simply due to Visual look.

You might say it look strange… but Matorans never came to me as… much more than children… Cable children for sure but Children no less.

Oh no, I’m actually on the short leg side, I just haven’t seen them in a while lol, I got used to seeing them with long legs is all.

@ZceeNook wow. It looks really good. I especially like the green highlights and the poncho. Dunno why but she reminds me of Wall-E a bit.

2 Likes

Cannot unsee.

It is the eyes and the colour…

2 Likes

It really does look disproportionate. With the hobbit legs, the torso still remains the same size, so it just looks like someone chopped off a character at the knees.

5 Likes

Introducing

Some personality, backstory and skill ideas for her:
-for personality, I think that she could be a bit like Lin Beifong from Korra but a bit more “chill” and younger.
-she could be the 3rd in command in Naho and would be respected by the other arbiters and villagers. She would let Gali stay in the arbiters because she would be one of the few to have faith in her and would be like a mentor to Gali.
-fastest swimmer in Naho, often a bit too agressive, reckless tactics but always successfull, a better fighter than Tahu and Kopaka before they became the toa, artist in free time (the “flames” on her armor would represent her rage
These are just some of my ideas for G3 Dalu.

Also, it took me two days to make the rau design and I think it turned out great.

14 Likes

@Noupix: I love how similar the mask is to the G1 Rau, and I like how the shoulder guards follow the same design as the mask!

The design of the rest of the body is also really good, especially the chestplate and the hip plates.

Good job!

P.S.: Could you try Takua next?

3 Likes

@Bokarda thank you. I tried my best.
I can do takua since we already have the design for pakari. Shouldn’t be too hard…

3 Likes

Was it hard?
Could have been, but it wasn’t.
Introducing

I didn’t want to give him yellow legs so i just made it look like it’s dirt or sand.

13 Likes

These are wonderful! Very nice work!
Would you mind if I edited these into the first post of the topic?
@Bokarda Could I edit in your Voya and Mahri Matoran ideas too?

2 Likes

Absolutely!

1 Like

Thanks @Gresh113 . And no prob at all. Also, I fixed Dalu a bit and also made Hahli. I tried to give her the lara croft vibe but that didn’t work. I also gave her the original kaukau because she could be mistaken for a matoran version of Gali.

Also, who should I do next?

9 Likes