Matorans Rise

Tangi starts attacking the Bohrok with his blade blaster.

Radrix fights too.

Two Bohrok notice him and run (or waddle) towards him.

A bohrok swipes at him with it’s claws.

As the fight goes on, Buki notices a group Bohrok Va standing in the back. ”There!” He says and points to them. ”Their leaders!”

Kronan looks at the normal vs and walks towards them. The notice him and back away. “Oh no you don’t” he growls. He thrusts out his hand and a black energy wraps around them and squeezes them, obliterating the leaders.

1 Like

As the Bohrok Va are shut down, all the Bohrok stop fighting and look very confused. ”Nows our chance!” Buki yells to the group.

The Bohrok see Kronan walking towards them, his hand emanating black. “RUN!” One of them screams, and the Bohrok retreat into the woods. Kronan starts after them, but Coral holds him back. “We need to search the town for survivors.”

Buki walks around and checks the village. Under one large pile of rubble he saw light cracking through. ”I need some lifting help over here!”

“I can help” Radrix helps Buki

Together, they dig out some surviving Matoran.

1 Like

some of them were badly hurt. " we need somone to treat this matorans"

Coral looked around. “Does anybody have any medical experience?”
Kronan pulled his spear out of the Bohrok’s body and cleaned it off in the grass.

1 Like

" some of them are dying! We need urgent help!"

Coral sighed. She looked through her satchel and brought out a few herbs and placed a small pile on each of the Matoran’s chests. She poured water over them, and the herbs spread a spring green glow over the small bodies. Soon, the wounded were healed and sleeping soundly.

1 Like

" I don’t think you can treat all this matorans… We need more help. Is a doctor or something around here in the village?"

Coral glanced at Radrix. “I just healed ALL of these matorans. It’s nothing special, just some ground up seawead with a mixture of…” Coral rambles on about the different plants and chemicals that were in the mixture of herbs.
Kronan looked at the group. For the most part, they were fit, but not fighters. Kronan sighed. “We need more fighters, not scientists.”

“Maybe we can find somone in this village” Radrix asks a matoran who was just healed " do you have some good fighters in you village?"

The matoran shook his head. “We have had no cause to fight, until you brought that Kra-matoran and those monsters with you.” He glared vicously at Kronan, who was watching him. The matoran stood up. “Why did you come here, you evil creation? Why did you bring those horrors to our peaceful village? What did we do? Did we offend Mata Nui himself? Did we anger some mystical power? Tell me!” He grabbed Kronan’s throat. The dark matoran pulled the Ta-matoran’s hands off and stepped away, unfazed. The ta matoran collapsed, sobbing. “Our whole town is destroyed, where will we go?”

“We are here to help you! Believe us! We just found that there will be dark ages around Mata Nui, and we need to fight. This Bohrok attack was a minimum danger for wahat there can be in the future. And this is not Kronan’s fault. He just gathered us together to fight for the safety of Mata nui.” Radrix defends Kronan