Matorans Rise

Malekai solemnly bowed his head. “If only we could have done something more…” he whispered to himself.

As the group mourned the village, Coral stood up. "We need to go. Now. We need to get to the next village, in order to prevent this from happening.

“I bet that one will be destroyed too when we’ll arrive …”

”Yes, it may be so.” Buki had overheard the conversation and walked back to the group. ”But it’s worth a shot.”

“I think you’re right…”

“We need to try anyways!” Malekai declared, regaining strength in his voice.

Coral looked at the group. “We may not be able to save the village, but we need to try.”
Looking at her map, she placed her finger on the nearest village. “There. It’s Le-matoran. I think it’s the one Kronan was from, maybe we’ll find someone to help us there.”

”Lets go then.”

1 Like

Some little rahi buzzed around Radrix’ head. He began to hate them

1 Like

The group pulled themselves together and exited the village. As they left, Coral looked back. “Was this what you wanted, Kronan? Why did you leave?”
She turned away and led the group through the stony, jagged landscape. I’m the distance, they could see a thick green line. “In the heart of that jungle is a large le-matoran town. That’s where we’ll go. That’s where we can find help.”

”Be careful.” Buki said. ”Lot’s of things can hide in the thick jungle.”

Malekai looked around cautiously, observing the bush.

Coral nodded. “Agreed. We need to be alert at all times.”

Radrix was still angry with the rahi around him:" These guys are enough to me…"

Tangi keeps an eye out for anything suspicious.

1 Like

He sees nothing at the moment, save a few Rahi and plants.

Buki saw nothing but a few Rahi as well.

Soon, the group entered the rainforest. The air became hot and humid, and the sounds of Rahi buzzing and chirping filled the Matorans’ ears. Coral led the group through a well worn path marked by round, moss covered stones. They traveled in this fashion for most of the day. Only when the moon came up, brightly shining in the sky, did Coral stop. “We should rest here. Everybody, gather up some leaves. There’s a clearing over off to the side of the path that should fit all of us.”
She walked off into the bushes to gather some large leaves, leave-ing (sorry I had to) the others to do the same.

”I can stand guard while you set up camp.” Buki said to the group.

1 Like

Coral’s voice floated out from the brush. “That’d be great!”

1 Like