Matorans Rise

“We must find out who is doing this things. Did you saw something when your village was attacked?”

“I didn’t have time to look at them in all the commotion.”

“Intresting that no one who is still in Liberty ever saw them…” This sounds very mysterious…"

Kronan shook his head. “Whatever this new threat is, it is very organized. It takes a lot of work to do that much damage but not be seen.”
He heads off to one of the huts to sleep.

@LTVmocs @Ahkmou @Monopoly @Tarkur @Toa_Distraxx @Mctoran I would suggest that your characters go to sleep so that we can get a start on the good stuff. There’s fun times up ahead.

1 Like

Ovrak fashions a bed out of some greenery and tries to get some rest.

1 Like

Buki goes to sleep as well

1 Like

Tarkur rested against the tree.

1 Like

" Only us awake… We will give a signal if something happens, right?"

Tangi looks for somewhere to sleep, eventually he sleeps next to a hut.

“Most of the weapons that I’ve worked on dont do much, but I have have a good feeling about this one.” Malekai said, showing the sketch to Tarkur. " I dont want to say exactly what it can do yet, but you’ll soon see. By the way, if you ever need someone to make a weapon for you, I’m the guy."

Malekai walked over to a rock and fell asleep against it.

1 Like

“If you ever need help with making weapons I’m quiet good run my own store for mask and weapons back on Metru Nui.” He said before Maleki had gone to sleepand before he too went to sleep.

Kronan shook his head. “Sleep. The village will last through the night.”

soon, everybody was asleep. The night went on, and the sun came up. The village soon stirred.
@Toa_Distraxx @Tarkur @Mctoran @Monopoly @Ahkmou
the Matorans awake.
@Jcton Kavan awakes from his hut next to the group’s.

Kavan wakes up and stretches. He goes to check on his incomplete map. It mainly had a few villages and terrain of the surrounding area. He goes back to a notebook, filled with papers and notes of locations, that he needs to add to the map, along with a few coordinates.

Somebody knocks on his door.

Tangi wakes up.

Kavan sighs, then goes to open the door. He opens the door, after setting his items down.

Buki wakes up and goes outside

Malekai awoke, yawning and stretching. “Mornin’. How did everyone sleep?” He asked sleepily.

“Very bad…” I worried all night about this village attacked…"

Kronan stands there. “I am Kronan. Me and my group are traveling to the sea, and then we are going to destroy the threat to mata nui. You may join us if you wish.”
Kronan turned around and walked away.