Matorans Rise

But maybe we need more help. Just one weapon can’t defeat so much bohrok and rakshi

“I haven’t even told you what it does yet, but I appreciate the enthusiasm!” Malekai said, chuckling. “I call it the blade blaster. The weapon is a sword, but it also functions as a gun that can discharge large bursts of energy. lf given the resources. I could modify the weapon to shoot out the elements of the matoran wielding it.” Malekai turned to Coral. “Coral, do you know if there are any forges or blacksmith shops around here?”

1 Like

Coral thought for a moment. “I know a Ta-matoran village known for their superior forges and blacksmiths.It’s not too far from here, but we have to go through a mountain range to get there.”

“Okay then, let’s do it.” Said Malekai.

Kronan nodded. “Tomorrow. We need rest now.”

1 Like

“I could probably build that weapon.” Tarkur says to Malekai.

1 Like

@Tarkur “Good. I could really use skills like yours.” Said Malekai.

1 Like

“Great I’ll just need some materials first.” He responds.

The group moves out and walks on a well-worn path. They come across a few signs that say things like, “Village ahead” and “4 miles to go.” Soon, the group comes across a village with a stone wall. A guard stands at the gate, sleeping.

Buki asks Kronan; ”Should we wake up the guard?

Kronan nodded. “Let’s have a little fun.”
He walked up behind the guard and shouted, “Monsters are approaching!”
The guard woke up with a start.

A rakshi!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFES!!!

The guard flailed around for a moment, then looked at Radrix. “Not funny.”
the rest of the group was cracking up. Kronan stood behind the guard, who hadn’t noticed him. “Excuse me,” he said, tapping the guard’s shoulder. The guard jumped in the air. “WHAAAA!”

1 Like

Just having some fun, don’t be scared!

The guard glared around. “Well, that wasn’t very fun. What do you want?”

“We need access through the gate so we can head to a Ta matoran village.” Malekai said.

The guard nodded. “Well, then, you’ve certainly found one. Come on in.” He opens the gate and let’s the group in.

Malekai lead the others through the gate.

As the group walks through the village towards the center, they see many Matorans working in large forges, making intricate tools and weapons. They see many forges of different sizes, as well as a few shops and huts.

Malekai walks into the largest shop he sees. “Excuse me, I would like to use your forge. Our situation is urgent.” He said to the shop owner.