Matorans Rise

The blacksmith looks up from his work. “Sure.” he grunts. He moves out of the way. “Go right ahead.”

@Tarkur
Malekai handed the blueprints to Tarkur. All right, now work your magic and try to make a weapon out of this."

“Ok, lets see…” he ponders, “Where’s the Raw protodermis?” He asks the blacksmith. “Oh wait here’s some.” He comments as he puts the piece of protodermise into the fire. “This can take a while tho.” Tarkur admits

5 hours later…

Eventually, the blade blasters were completed. Malekai handed one to every matoran.

Coral held it up. “Looks good.”
Kronan took his and weighed it in his hand.

Malekai began to teach everyone how to use the weapon. He put his hands over Kronan’s blade blaster. “Okay, so here’s how you use it. Right now, you are in ‘blade mode’. This means that it’s just a regular regular sword. However…” Mekai flipped a small switch on the handle, and the blade split open. A small gun barrel was in between the blades. “Now, just squeeze the blade’s handle to fire!” Malekai squeezed kronan’s hands over the handle. A large mass of shadow was blasted out. It hit the wall and a dark cloud began to spread over it. “Interesting…” Malekai observed.

Kronan paled. He didn’t like the shadow at all. “No.”
He set the gun down on a table gingerly and stepped away. “I-i can’t use that.”

“Okay, suit yourself. I’ll use it then.” Malekai said, grabbing the blade blaster. He discharged a mas of glowing white energy. It created a wall of ice where it landed. “Hoo boy! I mean, I’m not the type to use weapons, but I could get used too this!” Malekai said excitedly.

Kronan frowned. “Where’s the shadow?”

“It dissipated after a few seconds.” Malekai said.

Kronan advanced and warily poked the gun.

“Why’d it shoot for for you and shadow for me?”

Coral addressed the group. “Alright, so everybody find somewhere to sleep for the night!”

“Like I said before, the guns discharge the elements of the being that weilds them” Malekai told Kronan.
“Where can we sleep, coral?”

Kronan paled. “There is no way I will use that. Uh-uh. No.”

Coral pointed towards a cluster of huts. “there are some spare huts at the South end of the village.”

The group of matorans accept the weapons, and, after inspecting them and messing around for a while, they all go to their huts to sleep for the night. When they wake up, the morning was very quiet. Not a peaceful quiet, however. The noises of the village were gone, and the matorans could no longer hear the talking of the inhabitants. Kronan frowned. He stepped outside his hut to see a burnt, destroyed ruin of a town. The forges: gone. The huts: flattened. The shops: in ruins. Coral stepped out besides him. her eyes widened. “Wha-?”
Kronan scanned the area, looking for enemies. Suddenly, the wall crumbled to the ground, revealing a large group of Bohrok. Kronan pulled out his spear.When he grabbed it, it started to emanate black energy, with wisps of green. One of the Bohrok caught sight of this. “The Kra-Ma-URK.” It stopped all of a sudden as a spear sprouted from his chest. Kronan had obviously thrown it and was now charging at the Bohrok group with his rapier.
The rest of the Bohrok looked at their dead brother and glared at Kronan. They sunk into various battle stances, obviously ready for a fight.

[Combat Engaged]

Kronan was in the midst of the group, parrying and striking faster than any regular matoran. Something about his form was… not natural. Wherever his rapier hit, it left a spot of black energy. Coral gave one glance at the fight and ducked into all of the huts, yelling, “GET UP, GET UP! WE GOT A SITUATION!”

Buki runs out of the hut and a bohrok starts charging at him. Bukis mask starts glowing, and the bohrok gets stopped by the shield.

The Bohrok struggles against the mask’s power, then backs away. It tilts it’s head to one side and hisses, “Magic… No fair.” It suddenly dives into the soil and pops up behind Buki.

Buki is knocked down and calls for help

Ooc: my phone almost dead, gotta go

1 Like

Coral looks over and sees the Bohrok hovering over Buki. She screams and jumps high, smashing down with her hammer. The bohrok is instantly vaporized, and all that is left is the Krana. Coral gives it a glance and smashes that as well.

Buki gets up on his feet ”Thanks for the save”.

Coral nods and runs into the group of Bohrok.

Buki follows coral and starts fighting the bohrok