Megatron, the leader of the descepticons

The gun mode

It is fairly easy to hold due to effort being put into making a stable handle and the pieces fitting together and using each other to stay as one rather than the usage of pins, and transformation to robot mode basically involves unfolding the whole thing and then reassembling it

I tried to emulate the g1 design with the blocky chest and thick shoulders/shins but also adding some personal touches such as the addition of large side skirts. A head had to be made out of smaller pieces and as such I couldn’t give Megatron a neck joint. And sadly due to transformation his back is a hot mess but can be remedied by moving the side skirts up as a for of backpack but also makes the legs seem scrawny compared to the torso.

I will accept all forms of criticism, positive or negative, and I’m open to suggestions for future mocs. If you have any questions as well I’m open to answering them

27 Likes

So it’s a part-former?

Dang, that’s pretty cool!

@Jakanader I believe he meant that the top portion of the build unravels and has to be completely re-positioned, versus being a parts-former.

1 Like

No, I realize now I have used the wrong words. The gun folds out and then it folds back into a humanoid shape

Thanks, I get it now.

Wow. It looks good in both forms. That is a rarity in Bioformers. Nice job.

ever since dr scorpion’s channel died which was a very long time ago

4 Likes

Descepticons?

1 Like

Sorry decepticons

1 Like

The gun mode is impressive, nice work on the robot mode as well.

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate it!

1 Like

Woah, that’s amazing!

I like it! I really like the gun mode, the transformation looks interesting, and the robot mode is an interesting take on Megatron, but I do think it could use a bit of work. The head is interesting and creative, but it might be better if it were brick-built, and also maybe make it a bit smaller. Also, the canon should be moved up to the forearm, or even the shoulder if you make it longer. I really like the hip skirts, but I don’t really like the shins. Anyways, all in all, I do really like it, and now I want to make my own Megatron.

Also, not to be that guy, but it’s spelled Decepticon

destron works too :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This looks really nice. Both modes look good and solid, which can be hard to pull of when talking about Lego transformers of any kind. The robot mode shaping is nice and the head was replicated as best as it could have been given what you had to work with.

However, I do have one major point of contention. That being the lack of an arm mounted fusion cannon. It’s one of the be all end all traits of any major Megatron, and it surprises me that it wasn’t even attempted. I wouldn’t even mind if it part forms, seeing as that’s what most Megatrons do.