Meso's AMA

Did you pick this cutie up at Brick Fair?

2 Likes
  1. How was brick fair and such

2. When can you respond to the destiny thing

3. What are your thoughts about rise of iron I pre-ordered mine a few hours ago

IRON GJALLARHORN AND GJALLARWING HERE I COME!!!

@Mesonak Favorite song?

How do you feel about SW constraction?

question 1 : if you where to wipe up a whole species with out any affect on the whole apart from its gone ( so nothing elsewould die and find a way to contuine ) what would it be?

question 2 : if you where to be in complete control of bioncle ( storys sets est ) what would you have done for 2015 ( you get the whole 3 years as planned out )?

question 3 : if you where to get one lego set ( any at all, new old small big does not matter ) what would it be?

sorry if any of these questions to anwsered before but i did a quick look and could not see these beind anwsered. but sorry if any of these are repeats.

Edit : forgot to ask questions marks and finish the first question. oops

When will the next installment of the [blank] with Meso series begin? And what will you be playing?

I quit on Destiny ever since you needed that stupid Year 2 DLC to play the fun parts of the game.

Meso why do you hate Bionicle and everything it stands for?? Do you live with hate? Do you wake up to your hate alarm clock, take a hate shower, and then make yourself a gluten free peanut butter and hate sandwich? Whenever Iā€™m happy, I listen to the podcast and then it makes me sad again. Not sad like the normal sad when Iā€™m off my meds, but extra sad, like when Tahu talks to me and tells me Iā€™m worthless and says I should stab mommy with some scissors

Anyhow big fan of the podcast :smile: :smile: :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

I feel like this is an attempt to make himself more likeable. Which Iā€™m totally cool with. #underappreciatedKahā€¦erJon

[quote=ā€œLord_Tuma, post:178, topic:7111, full:trueā€]
Is your drill the drill that will pierce the heavens?
If you could have a Titan set in one color, what would that color be?
Are you still the dude of dudes?
[/quote]Yes
Transparent yellow. Not even particualrly because I like that color but because I feel burned by how many times weā€™ve come so close to getting it prominently featured and then having it yanked away.
Always and forever.

I was hyped to 84.

I havenā€™t had any issues running it, if thatā€™s what youā€™re asking. To be honest, I think I burned myself out on the game because Iā€™ve basically stopped playing it.

Honestly, itā€™s hard to say at this point. It will probably continue to exist in some form (Star Wars is confirmed to continue), but I donā€™t really know whether Lego will create another original, story-driven constraction theme in the near future. Iā€™m even less sure if I want them to. I have zero faith in their ability to reconcile storytelling with selling a product at this point (at least, for constraction themes; Ninjagoā€™s great). I would like a new theme for parts, but thatā€™s basically it.

Nah, I ainā€™t about that life. :stuck_out_tongue:

I would love that but I feel it would get old quick and get canceled, so to avoid going through that again, no, I donā€™t want it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thatā€™s basically the dream scenario so yeah, Iā€™d be down for that.

#Kulta4lyfe

What is this I donā€™t even

I was temptedā€¦ so temptedā€¦ but I passed up on it. In hindsight, I wish I had gotten a few more minifigures. ;_;

AWESOME
What Destiny thing?
Rise of Iron looks pretty schway, gotta say, but Iā€™m probably a bit biased because I love Destiny.

I donā€™t really have a singular favorite song. Probably the amazingness that is the Piraka Rap.

Cool, if simplistic. It gave us Grievous so itā€™s already done something amazing, but a lot of the sets are fairly standard fare, especially all the variations of the Clone trooper. Hopefully the future brings more varied builds.

Well, Iā€™m not big on the idea of comitting genocide, so I canā€™t say Iā€™ve given that first one much thought. :stuck_out_tongue:

For 2015, I would have immediately launched the franchise with an interactive adventure game similar to MNOG or even the Telltale games. It wouldā€™ve put you into the middle of Okotan life playing as some random villager who may or may not have had further importance to the plot later down the line. The focus of the game would have been showing Okotan life before the arrival of the Toa, and would have shined a light onto how they lived their lives and the struggles they faced on a day-to-day basis. I also wouldā€™ve launched with an 8-10 episode TV series on Cartoon Network which would have told the bulk of the main story for the year.

I wish I could get the Airjitzu Temple. ;_;

Probably this year, and Iā€™l be playing the fanmade Metru Nui Online Game.

[quote=ā€œJon, post:193, topic:7111ā€]
Meso why do you hate Bionicle and everything it stands for??[/quote]

because it sucks

yes

yep

mhm

No, I hate Peanut Butter.

-Mesonak

12 Likes

For real this time? /s

2 Likes

My body is readyā€¦

4 Likes

How tall are you?

Last I checked, 5ā€™9 1/2.

-Mesonak

Donā€™t double post Meso >: / -Prpl

Staff Members are allowed to double post, especially when itā€™s their own AMA, @prpldragon. >=( - Eljay

It was just the same post twice, Eljay. Now stop editing Mesoā€™s post. >:0 -Prpl

12 Likes

How are you?

1 Like

So Iā€™m a half inch taller than a cast member.

Whatā€™s your opinion of RPGs in general (Pen/Paper format or Video Game format)?

Hah! Prpl is becoming a mod Nazi. I need to draw a picture of that.

Also, Reidak or Lena Oxton? (See what I did their?)

1 Like

Do you have a version of your self moc made by you?

Favorite Piraka?

Favorite Toa Inika?

1 Like

@Mesonak

If you and all your fellow cast members had access to all the parts you could ask for, which of the following would you want to make with them: Okotoā€™s Capital City, Sentai Mountain, or Ninjago City?