Meso's AMA

Hey @Mesonak ever visited Louisiana?

A couple more musical questions: First, how on earth did you ever come across Coheed? Second, what are some other bands you are/were into? And, finally, what are your thoughts on metal?

Time for the epic months-long AMA catch-up!

Iā€™m quite a fan of Eljayā€™s Lazy Life of a Comic Maker series.[quote=ā€œGhidora131, post:250, topic:7111ā€]
Meso! what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen sparrow?
[/quote]

IDK lol

No; I wanted to, but once I read reviews and watched footage I justā€¦ couldnā€™t justify spending that amount of money on it.

Sure why not

Nope

Definitely.

Perplexed

Nope

Yes! Iā€™ve seen the complete series multiple times and I love it to death. The ongoing season? Not so much, but thereā€™s potential.

Atakus

Nah

Iā€™m still (mostly) sane

Yo

Not a recipe, persay, but I really like Gold Peak

Nope
Nope

I love it to death. Itā€™s my favorite Multiplayer game (sans Overwatch) right now. The gameplay is superb and the campaign was a fantastic surprise due to its excellent level design. Absolutely fantastic.

Skull Villains cause I love skulls and such.

Not as of yet, unfortunately.

Probably yeah, though ā€œsoonā€ is a subjective term

The lack of a sufficient walkthrough halted my progress due to the need to have a streamlined and entertaining playthrough. Thankfully, a few have come out since I postponed the LP, so itā€™s safe to say you can expect MeNOG with Meso in 2017.

I was born in Louisiana, so yeah

I stumbled upon Coheed and Cambria because of Welcome Home. I forget where I heard it, but I know that was my intro to the band. From there, I got hooked and started listening to all of the albums and fell in love. Iā€™m basically open to all genres of music, and there are very few that I actively dislike. Some bands that I enjoy are Linkin Park, Thousand Foot Krutch, Panic at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Coheed (obviously). My new favorite band that I recently discovered is Polyphia. I love 'em to death. As far as metal, I like metal. Again, Iā€™m open to whatever. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

5 Likes

Time for a second question,

Arby, or Chief? (Or ya know, Greg is pretty cool too.)

Well you should. Its an amazing show.

What was the worst dream/nightmare you had?

Was any of them about Solek?

Hey Meso, in Eljayā€™s AMA I have been entertaining the masses with little comics about you and Eljay that look something like this:

Is it alright with you if I make this a series?

4 Likes

Whatā€™s worse Evo walker or the white Av-matoran that shall not be named?

Arby. His dry wit and interesting character make him my favorite of the two, but Chief is immensely hilarious. Greg is, indeed, pretty cool too.

I recall, in my youth, a dream where I was walking across a bridge near where I currently live. I was just walking across the bridge, in the middle of the road as cars zoomed past on all sides. Suddenly, out of nowhere, the bridge began to crack, and pieces began to fracture away and splinter off. A strong gust of wind began to blow, sending leaves and branches from nearby trees careening through the air. As the bridge fell apart around me, I darted forward, trying to get to the other side before I fell to my death. As more and more holes opened up, cars couldnā€™t swerve out of the way in time, and they began to drive off into the water below, and the screams of the drivers lingered in the air. My chest started to hurt from running, and right as I was about to reach the end of the bridge and the safety that came with it, my hand outstretched towards the other sideā€¦ I felt the ground beneath my feet give way, and I fell, still looking up towards the uncracked ground that I had almost reached. I hit the icy water belowā€¦ and woke up.

That dream happened when I was like five years old, I think? Iā€™ve never dreamt about Solek.

Go for it, that was funny. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh Solek, no question. Evo Walker might be a special kind of terrible, but at least the set is unique. Thatā€™s Solekā€™s main problem; heā€™s just incomprehensibly dull and uninteresting. His build is solid, the poseability is there, and heā€™s not horribly gappy like the Walkerā€¦ but heā€™s just a heck of a lot less interesting. Evo Walker tried to mix it up a little, even if it fell flat on its proverbial face.

-Mesonak

3 Likes

My apologies, I didnā€™t ask my question properly. Is it alright if I make this a series with its own topic? I talked to Eljay and he didnā€™t want it being taken as a joke topic, so Iā€™ve updated the art style to be a better quality for images. What do you think?

Also, for everyone else including Meso, hereā€™s another comic. Before I can start using the new art style I have to unload these old ones, but luckily thereā€™s only a tiny bit left.

3 Likes

I donā€™t mind if you make it your own topic. Thumbs up if youā€™ve updated the style; looking forward to seeing them.

and lol

-Mesonak

2 Likes

What do you think about this Ebay listing?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– -Cheetos-RARE-One-of-a-Kind-Cheetos-Harambe-Gorilla-/142270804960?hash=item21200033e0:g:8p8AAOSw4DJYmYnc&rmvSB=true

2 Likes

Are
you
serious

1 Like

Are you a real villain?

Updated the comic format.

3 Likes

@Mesonak, I have a question, but, say you had a Podcast casting call, what would be some of the requirements, like age?

I think they would be similar to the requirements in the description of this video

1 Like

Thanks!

Want to hear a joke?

Now that Venom has shown you some of the Transformers G1 cartoon episodes, which is your favorite?