Meso's AMA

Challenge accepted.

1 Like

What was your first BIONICLE set? First Hero Factory set?

If you count the Tohunga/McToran, my first set was all six of them from one McDonalds. I got one in my Happy Meal (I think it was Jala?) and I was completely fascinated. The person who gave us our order saw how much I loved it and gave me the other five for free. Whoever that was is the reason I love BIONICLE today. :stuck_out_tongue:

As far as actual sets are concerned, my first was Gali Mata. They had no other Toa at the time, and she was all that was left. Pohatu/Tahu followed the very next day from a different store.

My first Hero Factory set was XPlode. Pretty cool guy, that XPlode.

-Mesonak

8 Likes

If I tell everyone you’re my favorite TTV member, will you raise my salary?

7 Likes

John quit implying mods get paid

5 Likes

Meso, what would it take to get you to watch star wars? at least all the originals

do you read the halo novels?

do you plan on any halo 5 community game nights?

3 Likes

What’s up with your avatar?

Do you like “Weird Al” Yankovic?

1 Like

I know this is a very deep question. But whats your favourite?
The fire Zaktan or the earth Zaktan?

4 Likes

Takua, Hahli, or Roadkill. Who’s the least unlikeable?

2 Likes

would you prefer a good TV show with multiple actors for Bionicle G2 but bland, simplistic sets like what HF 2.0 had, or 90-second animations with one actor and awesome sets?

Silly John, you don’t get paid. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not that I don’t want to watch Star Wars, it’s that I don’t have the time. We wanted to do a group watching at TTV but just haven’t gotten around to it. It’s in the cards before TFA, though.

I do not read the books, but I do want to.

HECK YEAH! I don’t care if Eljay has a headset or not, there shall be plenty of Halo 5 Game Nights to be had. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a panel from one of my all-time favorite BIONICLE Comics by Eljay. Eljay just so happens to be in the same shot. You should dig up the comic, @Eljay

Oh man, so deep, I don’t know if I can answer this

Probably Earth Zaktan cuz he’s down to earth, Fire Zaktan is too arrogant :stuck_out_tongue:

The LEAST unlikeable? Probably Takua. He never did anything to really annoy me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t feel that the two should be mutually exclusive. If Lego did their job properly, we would have but a good storyline and good sets. However, for the purposes of this question…

It’s touch, because as Mesonak of the podcast, I would love a better storyline more. There’s more to discuss that way. As Mesonak the Lego fan, though, the 2015 sets are some of the best we’ve ever received and I feel like anything less would be unsatisfactory now that we have seen what they are capable of. That being said, back when HF 2.0 came out, I absolutely loved that theme. So it’s not like I have a problem with an overly simplistic style. It’s just be hard to go back to at this point. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

5 Likes

if/when you do, hope you have fun :slight_smile:

aw yeah man, it’s funny, a friend of mine is also missing his headset XD

1 Like

hey meesonak

on a scale of 1-10, how solek do you feel on a regular basis?

1 Like

-10/10

If I felt 0/10 Solek I wouldn’t care about him, and that’s simply not true, he is scum and will be exterminated eventually #Mwaha

-Mesonak

7 Likes

This was a separate question, BTW…

1 Like

Huh. Never seen this topic before…

Hey Meso, any ideas for my next TTV movie poster?

1 Like

Oh yeah, forgot that. Sorry! I wouldn’t exactly say I’m a fan of his as I haven’t heard too much of his stuff, but what I have heard I’ve enjoyed. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m the wrong person to ask as I don’t watch many movies lolz

-Mesonak

3 Likes

Well, just thought I’d ask in case you’ve ever had a super-amazing idea.

Seriously, just watch the Terminator movies… except the 4th one.

2 Likes

Have you seen any of the Transformers shows?

1 Like

Anyone at TTV listen to rap? (Eljay and Kahi were useless with this)

Is Exx gonna get a show soon?

I have an extra Solek if you’d like? Ok, I’ll leave.

What is your favorite and least favorite Bionicle set of each year? (Including 2015)

This is mine.
2001: LEWAHH!!!; Whenua.
2002: Kopaka Nuva; Bahrog.
2003: Kohrok-Kal; Rahkshi Turahk. (Set-wise, I didn’t really like this year)
2004: Matau; Krekka.
2005: Keelerak; Whenua.
2006: Hewkii (My first set); Irnakk.
2007: Jaller; Maxilos and Spinax.
2008: Axalara T9/Pohatu (My dad’s favorite set. R.I.P. But that dang red axle in the eyestalk); Gali.
2009: Gresh/Skopio XV-1/Gelu; Toa Mata Nui.
2010: Gresh; Takanuva.
2015: Lewa; Skull Slicer.

Are you more excited for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice or Suicide Squad?

1 Like