Meso's AMA

Hey meso are you gonna be playing OOG and if so then will you be playing the side scroller or the 3D version?

Greetings TTV Mesonak, i got a question for you!

What do you think about Photok, Tanma and me and my good guy buddies?

2 Likes

Time2finally catch up with this now that Iā€™ve come out of my Halo 5 trance.

Kahi could probably talk him to death.

Either a chocolate palm tree or some of the graham-cracker-crumb sand.

Solek. Punching his stupid face into the ground every day would give me the will to live.

I would probably desert the desert-dessert first because that would probably involve dessert-cacti and that would probably hurt to eat.

Definitely, we could do early reviews like Qrazy and maybe Eljay would actually get them out on time

• Kahi can probably talk him to death.
  • I watched Empire Strikes Back like a week or so ago. I thought it was an incredible improvement on the first movie in almost every single way. The increased budget really made itself evident.
  • Watched? No. Planned on? Yes.

Kahi so heā€™d stop talking and Ven/Var because they would try to lift their spirits by trolling everybody. Eljay would be good on an island because heā€™s already used to extreme isolation.

Ya, I wanted to play the 2D version when the game was finished but Iā€™m not sure of its state as of current. Thereā€™s a 3D version? I didnā€™t know about this. ._.

Theyā€™re cool, especially Good Guy. Heā€™s a pretty good guy.

-Mesonak

3 Likes

Yah me and some more guys are still developing it there is a whole topic for it in the bionicle category. You should check it out.

Haha. Youā€™re funny Meso. Last I checked, Iā€™m the one with five sisters. Iā€™ve been talked to death twice already. Doesnā€™t stop me from coming back.

10 Likes

Your opinion on this?
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/0/7/072a17997f374ae50076a6f84c3a9686c17b86b5.png

3 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure this has been asked before, but what is the history behing your avatar (minus @CM4Sciā€™s DaVinci-level art)?

1 Like

Have you started Star Wars: The Clone Wars yet?

If you have started, then STOP IMMEDIATELY !! Watching it by season will confuse you because itā€™s not in chronological order.

If you havenā€™t started, then I guess Iā€™ll still just find the chronological order for you and send a PM. :smile:

Pineapples or bananas?
Also why the hate on melum? He is a cute polar bear thing

What do you think of system?

Will you ever answer our questions? :wink:

Why are you my best friend?

2 Likes

When will the RPG be done

Retitled the topic, and Iā€™m also catching up finally:

Bananas, and my hate on Melum has lessened significantly as the months have gone on. I still think he looks hilariously bootleg but heā€™s probably a little better than Terak and way better than Ketar from a set perspective.

I like it enough to be on BrickFeed every week. :stuck_out_tongue:

Finally, ya.

Cause youā€™re a cool guy

Donā€™t ask me, ask @TakumaNuva :stuck_out_tongue:

Alright guys, the Nak is back. Ask me questions por favor

-Mesonak

2 Likes

See I your answer to my previous question, whatā€™s your favorite theme to buy in system, and what type of set (in system) is your favorite? (Mech, jet, house, etc.)

Well I donā€™t buy System, so

yeaaaaah

In all seriousness, I donā€™t often purchase System sets because theyā€™re so expensive. The main way I tend to acquire them is when Iā€™m lucky enough to receive them as gifts for my birthday or Christmas.

My experience with System sets over the course of my life has mostly been relegated to vehicles, mechs, or various contraptions from Action or Licensed themes. The only structures that I even own are the Minecraft set with the Snow Golem and the old BIONICLE playsets. If I had to choose, I would say that I do have a fondness for structures rather than vehicles as I have grown older. I find their builds to often be more advanced and nuanced; a breath of fresh air, of sorts. Itā€™s probably because Iā€™ve grown up with constraction so building houses, buildings, or other such structures is radically different from what Iā€™m used to.

As far as themes go, despite not buying many sets from it, Ninjago is my favorite System theme.

-Mesonak

1 Like

After Biocraft and On Air.

6 Likes
  • Do you think there will be a time where you are able to reveal things about your offline life (even if theyā€™re small), or is that too personal or sensitive overall to even consider it?
  • What things were you into when you were a kid besides Bionicle?

What is your favorite Rahi in Bionicle?

If youā€™re referring to potentially revealing things to my friends in TTV, sure. Itā€™s not that I donā€™t trust them with details of my life or donā€™t want them to know anything about me. Theyā€™re my best friends, so if I were to trust anyone it would be them. I just donā€™t like talking about myself or my personal life all that much for reasons, hence the running jokes. XD

If youā€™re referencing revealing details to fans, definitely not.

As far as my interests when I was younger, well, Iā€™d say my two major interests when I was younger were Yu-Gi-Oh and Nintendo. I was heavily invested in Yu-Gi-Oh and used to consume all the media, from the shows to the movie to the games to the actual cards themselves. I even competed in a tournament one time and got completely rek, so that was pretty funny. As far as Nintendoā€™s concerned, my first video game device was a Game Boy Advance which I got aroundā€¦ 2004, I believe? I instantly got hooked on the Mario and Metroid franchises, and the first video games I ever owned were Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga and Metroid: Zero Mission. Ever since, even as my gaming tastes have changed and evolved, I still have a soft spot for Nintendo despite their current-day mediocrity. Other interests I had involved various cartoons from years gone past, anime, and Transformers for a brief time.

Hm, tough questionā€¦ from a story perspective, I think the Mountainā€™s pretty hilarious. If youā€™re talking sets, though, #Tarakava4lyfe

-Mesonak

2 Likes