Metarix The Last Knight

The last member of an ancient society called the Knights of the Wind, Metarix wanders around the country he was born in as a Knight for hire. Taking on various jobs such as Security, Bounty Hunter, Sword Instructor, and Hunter he lives a adventure fulled life. He’s a noble warrior and lives on a strict code only killing when it is absolutely necessary. As he wanders around aimlessly around the vast land, he hopes to find the answer to why he is the Last Knight.

So I mainly switched over to system with the fall of G2, but this one MOC is a project that I’ve been working whenever I am back home from College. I guess he’s considered my self-moc (if people even call them that anymore). The mask is a Shapeways custom made by a Flicker user called 0nuku. I’ll leave a link here if you guys want to check out some of his work: Shapeways Update | Hey guys, it's been a little while since … | Flickr

90 Likes

That mask is really cool! Fits the aesthetic nicely.

4 Likes

That custom mask is pretty great, and fits the aesthetic pretty well.

4 Likes

Eyy this is sweet, nice work.

1 Like

This moc is awesome! I love the trans green accents and the shaping of the armor on the torso. It’s pretty great

2 Likes

Great shaping

1 Like

AWESOME! Where did you get that mask?

2 Likes

It says so at the bottom of the topic.

Anyway, I love the look of this moc. Good shaping and parts use. I also love the mask. Looks like a hau crossed with a knight’s helmet.

1 Like

I am really digging that mask. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you know if 0nuku is taking requests?

1 Like

.[quote=“Jakanader, post:11, topic:42551, full:true”]
Do you know if 0nuku is taking requests?
[/quote]
I believe he does do commissions still.

Also thanks everybody for the kind comments!

2 Likes

Very nice. Love the mask and the trans green.

1 Like

NICE HAU REDESIGN!!!

3 Likes

I dig the way the mask looks on him, it’s perfect. Metarix himself looks great too. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Awesome. What’s up with the mask? I’ve never seen that one before.

I love the sword. Silver and Black is a classic color scheme that almost always looks good. Well accented with the trans green-yellow too. He looks nice and bulky with a sturdy build.

1 Like

Can’t take credit for it though, it was a great custom Hau designed by 0nuku.

3 Likes

I envy the fact that you got so much mobility while still having coverage. And I’m glad um not the only one who adds clutter behind the head.

1 Like

Got to admit, it still is difficult to pose him some ways without have some things pop out, but for the most part I call it a success! And yeah, without a backpack makes him or any other moc too empty in my opinion, so I try to always add at least something.

2 Likes

That’s supposed to be a Hau redesign, right?

Yes it is! Not my design though.

1 Like