Minecraft

Given the fact that they’re pretty skilled predators in real life, and are capable of pretty seriously injuring humans if they feel threatened, it makes sense to me.

1 Like

Yeah but the dolphins rarely attack peoples. Most of the times they will play with humans.

And their behavoir in the game reflects that. They’ll play and swim around you, but if you try to hurt one of them, they’ll group up and attack.

2 Likes

MP is correct here, many have been seriously hurt by thinking they can get away with harming dolphins and underestimating them. Or more to the point Scaring them.

It’s honest not an issue if you do just play with them but if you be a jerk they’ll wreck you a new one.

5 Likes

So I just updated Minecraft java edition and it continuously crashes. Her is a picture of the change log that says what happens. Since I have no programming experience, can someone who does tell me what is happening? Thanks.

NULL?!

Delete your Minecraft. Now.

1 Like

Why?.

Because Null is an evil entity that will corrupt your files!
Just kidding, I saw null there and I associated it with the creepy pasta.

1 Like

Had a feeling

1 Like

Null is a pretty common thing in computers scripts pretty sure. Oof.

Looks like you needa

1. Lower the graphics quality. Maybe it’s just that your computer can’t run it.
  2. Check if you have Java downloaded
  3. Idk other wise. I don’t know programming either.
3 Likes

Thanks!

meanwhile Mojang has me locked out of my account

Sorry about that.

love minecraft…

hypixel, anybody?

I play occasionally. Usually survival

… still trying to get my account back

2 Likes

Be me
Partying with the lads
Whip out Minecraft
“Yo lets relive memories”
“What the heck is all this stuff underwater”
“Is this the year 3000”
Find treasure map
Find diamonds whilst spouting copious memes
Be the most epic memers
Wholesome bonding with some old friends.

5 Likes

seeing how Minecon Earth 2018 just ended, I think I should show the upcoming Update

I really need to get Minecraft on my PC

also this

I’m kind of hype for this if I’m being honest

1 Like

has anybody else played on this server? (Wynncraft)
it’s such a time sink for me because it’s an mmo rpg

i bought vip+ because it was such a nice experience after my first level 100

yeah love me some wynncraft. haven’t had a lot of time to play it lately. over time I’ve managed to get a lvl 66 Archer, a lvl 42 assassin, a lvl 38 warrior, a lvl 29 Archer and Another Archer at lvl 12. Archer is so far my favorite class, warrior being a Close second. assassin is definitely my least favourite class mostly due to invisibility being an extremely bad mobility spell. if you play warrior, get something with as high exploding as possible. it’s so fun flying around the battlefield smashing enemies.

got some decent legendaries (lvl 10-60) for sale if anyone is interested aswell

2 Likes