Minecraft

I’m not at my house rn, but once I am I’ll start it up.

1 Like

I can’t join today… I’ll PM you when i can, tho.

1 Like

@meepinater it’s up right now

1 Like

Thanks. I don’t think I can join.
:frowning:

1 Like

I don’t play minecraft as much anymore, mainly as I don’t have device to really run it on, but I still create skins for fun.
here’s my personal skin for example

5 Likes

I must say, I’m not a fan of recent Minecraft updates. The Phantoms, IMO, are too much of a punishment to force you to play a certain way by forcing you to sleep. The combat feels impossible sometimes if you are trying to get iron to get a shield but there are too many swarms of monsters. Baby Zombies are far too powerful nowadays because of updated combat.

Illagers have become too much of a hassle too. Cool idea but now I have to keep protecting these villagers from monsters AND more mobs.

4 Likes

Yeah, biggest problem is definitely with combat. It’s not fun for PvP, and all the mobs were designed for the old system anyway.

2 Likes

Need I mention swords are far less powerful? It’s ridiculous. I miss just having a sword for combat and that’s it. Plus enemies spawn more frequently.

2 Likes

I’ll be honest, I don’t mind the newer combat as much. It could definitely be improved don’t get me wrong, but as is I’m kinda content, I have played both versions of the PVP, and I like both for their own reasons.

1 Like

I would like slightly more sophisticated combat rather just button mashing. Being able to block with a sword that perhaps doesn’t protect as much as a shield would be nice.

2 Likes

@Chronicler I think it’s hilarious that axes are better weapons than swords
@EmperorDuckie I mean, it’s not just button mashing, but I do agree with you that something more sophisticated would definitely be better. It would have to actually be fun though, unlike 1.9+

1 Like

What was 1.9+

1.9 was the combat update. Saying 1.9+ refers to that and all the following updates.

1 Like

What was added in that one

Shields, attack cooldown, end changes, and some other things

Web version of classic was released yesterday.

3 Likes

Throwback to origin grass.

1 Like

i think they are making a new combat system because of a mojang tweet + fletching table and smithing table

i think they don’t like 1.9 combat either

2 Likes

Hey, that’s pretty good!

1 Like

thank you, it’s probably one of my oldest skins

@SonicBionicleMaster
this is the current iteration of that skin

and some alternate versions,

also the obligatory Christmas skin

and Halloween skin

so I have some variation, though one thing I want to do is create an animated skin that uses these skins to create an animation.

6 Likes

guys

B E E S

6 Likes