Minecraft

…they’re actually kinda cute.

I’m sure I won’t think that when they’re trying to sting me

1 Like

Don’t worry they only attack when you take their honey, destroy their hive or hit them

unfortunately theres no reward for killing them and sadly, like real bees, they die after they sting you

2 Likes

I mean, you could argue that being able to take their honey is the reward for killing them… I wonder if there’s a way to get the honey without angering them, I’d feel bad about killing them.

2 Likes

There is, smoke via campfire under hive nest.
That should allow you to get the honey without being attacked.

2 Likes

Now we only need bears that also try to take their honey.

1 Like

braces for the inevitable Bee movie jokes that are incoming

3 Likes

Don’t worry

Bee happy

5 Likes

So I’m considering getting this game. I’d be stuck running it on a laptop. Would y’all reccomend it?

2 Likes

TBH, when I first heard about them, I though they were going to encourage staying awake in the night and act kinda like nightmares or something of the similar.

It is definitely a lot of fun, I would suggest getting the Windows 10 version of minecraft, b/c it’s Bedrock Edition and that won’t crash you’re laptop. However, that is provided your laptop has windows 10. Otherwise, Java is a great version and Optifine is a good mod to help your laptop run it. I’ve used Optifine before and can attest that id does make a difference.

3 Likes

Dunno if the modern game is any different, but I always ran Minecraft on a laptop back in the day and it worked just fine for me. You might have to turn down a few settings, but really Minecraft doesn’t take a super nice computer to run.

3 Likes

B E E S

I like the bees in the newest snapshot. It’s a good addition.

3 Likes

`[quote=“jayzor17, post:287, topic:549”]
really Minecraft doesn’t take a super nice computer to run
[/quote]

oops just bought an rtx 2080

1 Like

I swear, if the badlands don’t win the new minecon biome voting I’ll get very angry.

1 Like

haha, I’m voting mountains

I thought we were friends.

we were allies but no longer since the day you chose to vote badlands

They are literally the most undeveloped biomes

that’s debatable, Mountains really have nothing to them as well, other than grass, gravel patches, and may be a few trees. They’ve also been around for a while longer and i personally think they should be updated first.

1 Like

Emeralds, Silverfish and mountain formations tho

However I’m still debating which one to chose

true, I guess I forgot about Silverfish tho, but Emeralds are now cheaper than dirt thanks to villager trades.

1 Like