Minecraft

I never had any intention of implying or stating that you were in any way unintelligent. I simply meant to inform you in the event that you did not know what this was. I severely apologize if it seemed otherwise.

Same. I try to get together with friends on the week, we’re on LAN trying to make a ton of castles stacked on eachother.

THAT IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!! Anyone here know how to port-forward a server? I’m friggin clueless

Oh. My. Mata Nui.
That would be AWESOME!

Me and and some of my friends set up a Hamchi server once, It works outer state due to one being in NSW, I’m not sure about the connection to international…

And it can only support 5 people (My included).

:c

actually I did back it up, but the back up just went to the same problem, it didnt really crash on me, it just kept on closing the world

Well uh
I frequently go on a server called Magmasurge. It’s a brony/Bionicle community, although lately it’s been leaning more towards the Bionicle side. And by that, I mean that more Bionicle fans are joining o_o

The owner’s currently making a Mata Nui map on WorldPainter, and it looks pretty great: It’s huge, (with emphasis on “huge”) , and it looks pretty detailed, for a bird’s eye view. Once the owner releases the map, the mods and some players (myself included) will begin building the Koros.

I can give the IP address for all to hop on, if that’s okay with the mods.

i feel like this deserves it’s own topic but i’m too lazy to make a new one bleh

3 Likes

Late reply, but no.

PvP is boring, And my THC team is never grouped up much anyways, it’s mostly just training sessions.

Laser beams? Cool for mapping, but nope.

theres a little more than just that

sorry if you dont like 1.8, its all opinion I guess, but those water temples are HARD, then again, I usually played with no regen (first I used a mod for it now with the command I use /gamerule donaturalregen false) and a pair of boots and a helmet for diving on hard diffiiculty, because I got bored of being invincible with full diamond…I did something a bit like etho did

EDIT looking at this reminds me, that I am only showing building sort of things…whoops…eh screw it dont reply

I don’t play much vanilla minecraft. I mostly play modpacks like Tekkit, Hexxit, B-Team etc.

Minecraft is an awesome game, one of my favorites. I got bored with it for a long time (it can get kind of lonely in singleplayer vanilla), but I recently started up a new world for the 1.8 update.

1 Like

Currently working on a project, and I might need some testers at some point.

This project is a PVP-based game themed around Bionicle, created in vanilla Minecraft 1.8.
Players don the Kanohi, armor, weapons, and elemental powers of Toa, and fight in arenas and environments from the Bionicle universe and beyond (which is a lame way of saying that most of the battlefields do not necessarily represent specific places from Bionicle).

So, question. Would anyone be interested in a world download?.. for the purpose of taking a look at the preliminary map and redstone/commands, of course.

I have not yet completed certain key mechanics such as a scoring system or a way of ending the game, and multiplayer is likely unbalanced at this point, so it would be important to understand that this is basically an alpha preview version.

3 Likes

My god.

Awesome, I would love to help in anyway I can, I have some friends that might be able to help as well.

Perhaps have the rounds timed with repeaters triggering Command Block to TP everyone back to the lobby? Could work.

That’s a great idea, partially because it’s so much simpler and easier to accomplish than anything else I thought up. Thank you.

I’ll put the world file up for download once I work a few things out.

Currently, here’s what I have working.

Kanohi Masks
Hau - resistance
Kakama - speed
Kaukau - water breathing
Pakari - strength
Miru - jump boost
Huna - invisibility
Ruru - night vision
Avohkii - night vision
Akaku - night vision
Vahi - slowness/min.fat. potions
Iden - resistance/invisibility/weakness potion (you can’t be seen, can’t be hurt, and can’t hit others until it wears off)
Calix - overall physical buff (slight boost in speed, jump, strength…)
Volitak - invisibility
Tryna - skeleton spawn eggs? (To be added)
Zatth - guardian spawn eggs? (To be added)
Olmak - ender pearls
Crast - knockback V item
Avsa - wither/hunger potions
Jutlin - poison/weakness potions
Kualsi - ender pearls
Kiril - regen

Armor Types *
Nuva Armor - boosts damage and protection
Toa Elite Armor - boosts HP and protection
Fire-Forged Armor - boosts HP and fire resistance, reduces speed slightly
Wind-Speed Armor - boosts speed and jump height, reduces health slightly
Subaquatic Armor - boosts speed, depth strider, respiration, proj.prot., reduces health slightly (definitely the weirdest combination)

Elemental Powers
Basic “creation” - placing blocks which are instantly changed into leaves (plantlife), fire (obviously), coal block (earth), water (water… duh), etc.
“Invisibat” techniques - summoning an invisible bat, armor stand, or other entity to the position of an enemy, then summoning lightning, spreading fire, etc. around them

*The special armor types might be removed; it would probably be easier for me to associate elemental powers and items with armor for players, and it would also allow some neat bonuses (i.e. depth strider for water Toa)… but the special armor types are still in for now.

5 Likes

I would like to help anyway I could.

1 Like

Glad to hear it!

I have been occupied by school as of late, but progress is still coming along. I’m hopefully going to have another map ready before I give out the file.

1 Like

February 4th.
Mojang releases name changes for MC.
FINALLY!
Yes!
Yes!

5 Likes

Wait, are those up and running right now?

1 Like

Yes!
YES!

1 Like

Meaning?