Minecraft

Why haven’t I posted in this topic before?

I mainly play alone in my private server.

The most impressive thing I have there is a giant wall I’m building around a village I built, and a log cabin thing me and my friend made in a canyon in the middle of nowhere, and I proceeded to make a giant tree out of trees as a beacon to find it.

I still haven’t found it.

5 Likes

allbymyself

2 Likes

Top-Left: “Base,” my second minecraft map ever, (the first was sadly deleted, though I may be able to rebuild it sometime from some leftover screenshots.) made sometime prior to September in 2012. I consists of the wooden base and a train station going over to some trees. Really, the most ‘interesting’ thing about this is the random M I made atop the base, shown here.
Top-Right: “Castle,” my sixth (other maps are less interesting, or just plain too difficult to screenshot concisely) minecraft map, made sometime prior to September in 2012. It was my attempt to create an egyptian-styled palace, though I got basically nowhere. Seriously, I intended this to be a tiny part of the overall building.
Bottom-Left: “City,” my seventh minecraft map, created sometime prior to September in 2012. It was my first real experiment with Redstone, following a youtube tutorial’s instructions to make a working porticullis that could raise or lower at the press of a button. I started building a castle wall around that, but didn’t get very far. I also built a redstone-powered garden made of wood inside the wall, but then later set it on fire and filled in the hole, deciding it would be better to wait until I had the wall done to start building the city.
Bottom-Right: “Obsidian,” my eighth minecraft map, where I started getting more adventurous with Redstone. I was attempting to create a puzzle map with branching options, but it… didn’t quite work out.

This is the first in several parts, which I’ll post here sporadically when I feel like it.

6 Likes

So like, I have an MC server up with the guys. (Around 24/7, until @Takua breaks the everything)
It’s private between CHC (Club and crew) as well as my IRL friends, though I’ll be opening it to the HSH at one point, then later on to the whole boards, since wee have infinite people, we’ll be fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. (ONE DDOS ATTACK LATER). All when it’s prepared and we manage to build something other then Matt’s nazi Germany for once.

Yeah. Get hype

4 Likes

What server host are you using and is it free

lmao no, MCProhosting because I have lots of experience with them, just a $10 plan with some discount codes and such.

Ok my friend is using the same host, he bought the air plan for 25 dollars a year

After watching the new TTV talks, I’m itching for a factions server. :stuck_out_tongue: Anybody have a faction on a server somewhere?

1 Like

my faction is CLSYG on mc-devilcraft.net

1 Like

Holy mother of Mata Nui! That’s huge!

Eddie-t I havev found a great server, play.xisumavoid.com! Creative plotworld, minigames and much more stuff. Come and join me! :smile:

Pm me your skype. :grinning:

Are you a fan of Xisuma?

I actually like that guy

1 Like

Anybody with a good survival server?

I do but it’s whitelisted sorry. but try Foxycraft

Yaa, I really enjoy his videos and the server is great.

I tried registering for the server, but I never got sent the account activation email. : (

us.oc.tc
eu.oc.tc

2 Likes

Eckoscraft

eckocraft.mcph.co

1 Like

Greetings.

IP: Doodcraft.net

It has bending, (Avatar: The Last Airbender themed survival)

Creative and Calamity are WIP, so they’re not on. (Calamity is a post-apocalyptic themed survival)

Also, it’s Cracked from those peope who can’t afford a premium account.

3 Likes