Minrux Onx: High scientist of the Desonian matriarchy

ok so this girl has one long backstory but i don’t know if people want to read it. If that is the case please tell me and i’ll post it.

Here’s the pictures

So yeah please tell me what you think. btw i’ve never built something like this before so keep that in mind.

Here’s the back story. At least as of right now

Minrux onx: High scientist of the desonian matriarchy.

Personality: Minrunox is a very proud desonian and always tries her best to improve but sometimes she lets her rash decision making get in the way of her long term goals. She is very caring about her people and the future of the desonians and uses her talents in bioengineering and her studies into the Ether to further her people’s ambitions in any way she can. It was because of this she created the ether armor suit or EA suit for short. The latest in both military and exploratory protection.

Background: Minrux onx was born on the planet of Onx prima in the nipondian star system, the capital system of the desonian puppet state of Hamrin. She grew up in the relatively luxurious third level on the city-planet as the only daughter of a lover level diplomat couple who had moved there from Desonia mina, the lover class capital and moon of Desonia Prima magna, the capital of the desonian empire. Her mother worked as a diplomatic exchange in the ruling palace of the planet. Her work consisted mostly of making sure the planets rulers were held in line and that the one she had replaced did not try to sway the public view of the desonians, by any means necessary. Her father worked alongside her and made sure his wife was not found out by the planets security forces or journalists.

the early years of Minrux life consisted mostly of studying at the planetary science academy in the fields of biology, ether engineering and diplomacy. These were the subjects her parents carers and her family’s class. She studied for ten years in these fields and then got work as a bio engineer at the military research branch of the desonian government.

it was now she started the development of the EA suit. She had had the idea since her seventh year of studying. She had read about the seven mythical guardians of desonian religion and the theories that their supposed magical powers could have been the using highly advanced technology to bend the ether to their will. She had always been skeptical of religion, as was all of the science class, but this concept had catched her interest. She started to use her freetime to study the details of this “magic” to learn how it could have been done and then started to draw up early schematics for it. But she could not start working on it right away. She had to work her way up first. She did this by developing some minor exploration devices. The desonians had just found a new solar system in the unexplored parts of the prenuclean sector and exploration and equipment for it was in high demand. The most notable piece of equipment she developed was the air combat/exploration suit, nicknamed the Onina, in honour of one of the mythical heroes whose name it borrowed. Minrux was against the name but since she was only a third rank engineer she did not have the rank to make that decision.

After the success of the suit however, she got promoted and was allowed to start projects without considering the requests of the leaders as long as she could argue for the usefulness of whatever she wanted to do. After showing the council of research how a EA suit could be used and how the results of closer research into the ether could prove useful for several other fields in the future she got her project approved and a crew to work with. After five years of work and seven prototypes the EA suit 1.3 was built. As the first fully functional and safe version of the suit it was launched with a test unit of soldiers in the takeover of the only inhabited planet in the now partly explored part of the prenuclean sector, now named Salitharius, after the general leading the take over mission of the planet. With the proven effectiveness of the EA suit Minrux was promoted to her current position as lead researcher and got unlimited funding for all future versions of the EA suit and all ether related research. Currently she is working on her own ether suit in the event of fighting breaking out on her home planet after the rise in protests from the maxonian splinter group as well as new versions of the regular ether suits and some weapons using the eather, the most developed one being the mulit-gauntlet.

43 Likes

Ok, 1, she looks amazing! And 2, now that you’ve said she has a backstory I wanna see it, man!

1 Like

thanks. I’ll post it below the pictures

Ey! Awesome mate! Always love to see mocs with a backstory included!

1 Like

@KAI_BORG yeah. She’s part of a universe i’m working on. So you will see more of both Minrux and the things mentioned in the back story in the future.

‘Ey, nice mate! It’s pretty cool whenever you find others making Bio-Mocs0’s that aren’t actually Bionicle centered (build and/or backstory wise).

I have to say I’m pretty interested, I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for this universe of yours!

1 Like

i LOVE this

1 Like

@cotorax Thanks.

This is awesome! The trans-blue and the brown/burnt orange go so well together!

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

This looks pretty cool. The feet could use a remodel but everything else is good.

1 Like

@RogueToa Do you have any ideas in mind?

My reaction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JROk3FqfYyY
In all seriousness, it’s a really great moc.

1 Like

Bizarre but great build.

@Zero Then i did what i set out to do. Thanks

@MataMitchell Why is it imposible? and thanks

1 Like

The build is very complex and smooth.

1 Like

@MataMitchell aha.

This looks amazing. I really like the shaping on the head. My two questions are: how many different poses can it take, and how stable is it?

1 Like

@cookiepolicy it has pretty standard arm articulation but the legs can’t move that much in any direction due to the tubes and the masks. And it.s sadly not that stable. But that is probably because of the lack of posebilety in the legs and that the feet are not that great. And thanks. I had no idea this would be recived so well.

Nice colour mixture

1 Like