Mobile Suit Gundam and all related works

Recently I’ve finished the Thunderbolt anime, the current aired episodes of Origin, and IBO.

Man, I wasn’t expecting McGillis to betray his friends like that…

SPOILERZ MANG

jeez

well I already finished it months ago… wish they’d air season 2 of IBO already

1 Like

exactly the mech shows i watch.

1 Like

I feel like if you are going to a topic of a TV show you should expect discussion about what happened :stuck_out_tongue:

Also Thunderbolt is okay. I know they tried to make it realistic but it ended up being very dark in an almost confusing way.

Apparently the author of the original Thunderbolt manga took inspiration from real life war stories and war films(such as Saving Private Ryan). In one group that I’m in on FB we even had some real veterans of the Iraq war stating that all the character portrayals were realistically done and that helped them love the story.
Also, apparently we’re getting the manga here in the west sometime next year. It’ll probably be in the same style as The Origin.

1 Like

This doesn’t surprise me at all.

I just think it makes the story less interesting when the tone is so constant.

The first minute is just a compilation of all the past gundam vs games. But the half minute of the new one looks pretty impressive if that is actual gameplay. The jump in graphics from 2015 to 2016 alone…

I’ve been watching MSG (OG 1979) lately and have found myself disappointed by the lack of a Revive Guntank.

why do the stupid designs get no love?

1 Like

Getter 3 syndrome.

1 Like

http://www.daisuki.net/us/en/anime/watch.MOBILESUITGUNDAMIRONBLOODEDORPHANS.14360.html
It’s finally here. IBO episode 26. I say we wait 24 hours for spoiler talk.
Also, it’s region locked on youtube again. Big surprise there. /s

1 Like

I got a Gyan and the SD Knight Unicorn Gundam. It’s great.

4 Likes

I can confirm that the Knight Unicorn is great. Everything I’ve heard about the Revive Gyan says it’s fantastic as well.

1 Like

Yeah, they’re both great.

As the guy who some people call GyanJoe, I approve of this statement. It’s a wonderful kit.

I recently assembled an MG Gogg, an OG High Grade Zaku II that I’m trying to make as presentable as possible, as well as some other random stuff like the Gunpla Ace exclusive RX-78 hammer set.

SD gundams are great

2 Likes

I love the style but despise kits that are so reliant on decals.

1 Like

I despise SD kits with a passion. Decals have a time and a place but SD’s take it too far.

2 Likes

Guess who finally finished Gundam Build Fighters?

Show answer: me

2 Likes

^ basically this.

I would pay twice the price of SD kits if they weren’t nearly as decal reliant. The only SD kit I own is the Winning, and that’s because there’s no normal version of the design.

and will then proceed to watch 12,000,000 other Gundam seasons as Joe keeps recommending them

1 Like

I agree. I probably won’t get too many, since the stickers and such. And the designs are so weird with some of them.