Mods To The 2015 Sets

Ya, at this point that’s not realy a Modified Kopaka set, that’s a MoC.

2 Likes

hmm I think you are right

Finally I got the pic

15 Likes

he is like a lttile kid, who would think that he wants to kill everyone

2 Likes

Kulta: the Skull Winder

5 Likes

Stahp I’m dying

Even true evil has its innocence. :sob:

2 Likes

Before he was a troublesome teen, he was lil’ Kulta

2 Likes

Hello, everyone! So, I made this modification a few months ago, after noticing that in the animations, Lewa sheaths his swords on his back, like this:

I thought to myself, “Let’s make something that lets the Lewa set do that.” So I did:

I want to show you guys how to do it too, so here are my steps:

Here are the parts you need…

And how to assemble the mod:

From the front, it should look like this:

The best thing about this mod is…drum-roll please…it has ZERO effect on the gear function, even when the swords are in place. Sure, you have to get rid of Lewa’s previous back armor, but IMO, that silver tooth was odd, and moved around too much.

I hope you guys like this! Sorry if the pictures are a little bad, I hadn’t quite mastered photo taking when I did this (plus it was on an iPod…).

7 Likes

How interesting. I guess I’ll have to try it out with my Lewa. :smile:

Why, thank you! It took a little tinkering, but I think it came out pretty well…which is good, 'cause I consider myself only an average MOCcer…

1 Like

I’m gonna have to use this!

Feel free! I would never keep something like this a secret! :wink:

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/2/0/204e70dcc254d9de3e380d65c5650fe0a7a86019.jpg

Swords seem way too high up compared to his image there, they need to be much lower so that they come above his shoulders slightly above the height of his head. Though this sort of method might work for Tahu, whose swords extent much higher, though still would need to be opened a little.

5 Likes

Ooh, this looks cool. I might try this, good job!:smile:

1 Like

@Scarilian Yeah, I know they’re a little high, but that was really the only way I could get it to look somewhat accurate without messing up the gear function. It may also look weird because I, like many before me, have modded my Lewa set so the gearbox is lower, allowing head movement. If the gearbox was in the right spot, it might look better, but then again, it might not even be possible. Thanks for your input, though! It is greatly appreciated!

@PekekoaOfJungle Thanks! I hope you enjoy it!

Also, thanks to @Political_Slime for moving these here–all these topics I don’t know about…I should really start looking around more before I post this stuff! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

you gave him bunny ears…

they’re way too high.

3 Likes

Well, that one comic that was released gave Lewa bunny ears… :smile:

Believe it or not, it doesn’t look that bad in person, but I agree that they’re too high. It’d be much simpler if the swords had pin holes :angry:

5 Likes

His torso… It’s… it’s not short looking! :open_mouth: You’ve made a miracle happen, good sir or madame!

1 Like

Just three Revamps that I made on my free time. I tried to use as many of the original pieces of the set and less extra pieces for the MOCs, so don’t expect anything special. I also tried to make Lewa as accurate to Journey to One as possible.

Even though I highly doubt you would want to copy this, credit would be appreciated if you do.

Lewa

Skull Basher

Skull Warrior

6 Likes