Mods To The 2015 Sets

I kinda changed Lewa’s arms and stuff so the glider would be on his back. I also used Onua’s friction build as the way of attaching the glider.

2 Likes

I uh, I suppose this technically counts as a mod of the masters, I merged my masters and uniters together, but given my fondness of the masters it’s no surprise they turned out this way.

Also yes, pohatu being the only toa to not have the waist gear is rather ironic, however the torso was just too tall to capture the bulky look without serious proportion problems.

1 Like

I actually went back and rebuilt him earlier today, I thought he was a bit small as well.

Much better.

2 Likes

I like Gali, Onua and Kopaka. The other three look wonky.

OK, for real real this time.
I pretty much overhauled pohatu, added the uniter torso, went with a symmetric asymmetry, if that makes any sense.
I’m probably satisfied with these guys now.

4 Likes

10 Likes

gali looks sexy

so here are some of my mods for Lewa and Vizuna, hope you enjoy

6 Likes

they honestly look way better with the lime green than they ever did with the keetorang

4 Likes

Bobthedoctor did it pretty similarly, actually

I think the problem with switching out the keetorange is that you left the gears the same colour; the feet look very nice on the other hand

6 Likes

even though I already showed Korgot I haven’t really show off Onua that much. so here’s Onua.

also here’s a link to Korgot if you haven seen her http://board.ttvchannel.com/t/korgot-the-protector-of-earth-remake/42802

1 Like

People are still modding these?

of course, Mr.@Leoxander

also, here’s more of my 2015 mods, this time it’s Kopaka and Izotor

3 Likes

Tahu: Bulked up his lower legs in a fashion similar to Kopaka
Made him look more like a real samurai

Kopaka: Gave him a real handle on his shield, made the spear more simpler (due
to 3rd frost piece missing), swapped out black torso skeleton for silver
one

Gali: Added friction adders on her arms and legs to make her the same height as
Kopaka, replaced the spindly blades on her trident with the more menacing