Mods To the 2016 Sets

2 mocs I made including umarak with an extra shadow trap, a way to put his bow on his back and a tamed skull spider.

and an upgrade for the 2015 ekimu making him and his hammer bigger (note this moc was made before the 2016 set was released
and here they are together. may have taken a bit too many pictures

4 Likes

gunmetal on ekimu why?[quote=“MetalX-2001, post:603, topic:15351”]
note this moc was made before the 2016 set was released
[/quote]

welp the trans neon greenish yellow spider legs came with wave 2 sets

I think he’s only talking about Ekimu.

yeah i did

What pieces did you use to attach the smaller orange armor pieces above her knees?

1 Like

I’m not him, but:

This piece.

1 Like

What are you talking about? It’s clearly this piece:

3 Likes

#Foiled again.

3 Likes

Piece number/name? So i can order it on bricklink?

I’ll do you one better:
https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=4697b&idColor=86#T=C&C=86

There’s its bricklink page.

~W12~

also, is it me or most have most of these older photos have been deleted?
and it’s not just on this topic either, most other older topics have there photos deleted as well

From what I know, images uploaded from the boards need to be removed to sustain stability. Linked images is the best way to preserved.

oh ok, at least I know now but I’m still sad to see some Great Mocs that now have been lost to time

Hey could you take a picture of Lewa’s body sceleton please

Hey I don’t mean to bother you but am I the only one for who your pictures of the mods don’t show/load up?

No bothering here!

You’re not the only one, it has to do with how the site handles image culling over time.

I don’t know the system, all I know is that the server that hosts the boards obviously can’t store years worth of images from all the users, so after a certain amount of time and/or number of images posted, they get removed.

If you look at basically any of my posts or topics prior to around last year you won’t see any images. Same for numerous other people, it’s just how the site works.

Oh okay thanks for the info

PS: wish I could see the pics of your mods just from the text they sound cool

1 Like