Modularity

well this can only end it good things

2 Likes

2muchrip-off

Also shoutout to BTā€™s voice.

1 Like

COUGH COUGH

Invader Iā€™m Chronicler. Youā€™re not on Custom BIONICLE remember?

Literally no one here will recognize me as BT here.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s the idea.

Well itā€™s a bad idea and it will confuse members. Stop trying to integrate my Custom BIONICLE history here. Iā€™d much rather not. Plus it confuses members so please, respect that.

3 Likes

Okay?

######I didnā€™t know you wanted to disconnect from CBW like that. I wasnā€™t trying to integrate CBW with this BT is just what I know you by. Sorry if I annoyed you. also why are you typing really small?

1 Like

Iā€™m typing small because I want it to sound small. Itā€™s not disconnection, itā€™s just association, really. No need to get worried about it.

5 Likes

How do you type that small, anyway?

Just use < sub > without the spaces.

Now letā€™s get back on topic, shall we?

5 Likes

you guys have voices this is so surreal

10 Likes

It really is.

I didnā€™t expect Waj or Jogn to sound like they are AT ALL.

8 Likes

Youā€™ve never talked to them before?

Oh I have, Iā€™m just talking about initial reactions.

4 Likes

Oh, okay.
I really didnā€™t expect you to sound like you do.
But Jogn was the greatest surprise, for sure.

2 Likes

It might take a while to associate the voices which member, but thatā€™s just probably me.

4 Likes

LMAO!!!

I will definitely tune into this. After all, I did say I was interested in something like this.

You could discuss my unending quest to make a good MOCā€¦LOL! joking, just joking.

But being serious for a moment, you could talk about Kahiā€™s takeover and the AFD meme war. That would be pretty interesting to talk about as things did get pretty crazy. Memeā€™s, jokes, referencesā€¦ I even briefly caught stuff posted that was against the rules.

Oh and Waj knows about this one: The trust level system/algorithm getting temperamental. There is something to talk about.

3 Likes

I laughed at this.

1 Like

Go Waj. Woo hoo. TTV Modcast. This was so freaking funny it was amazing. My MOC project has attracted many users. Oh and @Political_Slime I invited you to that. But you guys probably donā€™t care at all about my Community MOC Project. So whatever. Discuss the Civil War.

3 Likes

Git readyā€¦ we recorded the 2nd episode last night, and it was on the TTV Civil War April Fools prank :smile:.

6 Likes

Well youā€™ve already discussed double-posting, which is your only aspect of existence on the message boards /s.

But really, my suggestions for future topics are: Pets, Favorite Movies, Favorite Games, School, Jobs, aaaaand i dunno. Youā€™re adults, think of new topics yourself.

6 Likes