Modularity

We will be watching your career with great interest.

7 Likes

Dew it

7 Likes

it better be revenge of the sith.

1 Like

131 had better be me

1 Like

Thank you for the shout out Waj. My laptop got malware and seized up so I couldnā€™t thank you sooner.

2 Likes

I was wondering where you had gone all that time. Thanks again mang! :smile:

2 Likes

This update double post thing is feeling less and less tacticalā€¦ ah well, allā€™s well in editing and legal multi-postingā€¦

#We talk Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2! (spoilers every which way)

Twas fun talking about a movie againā€¦ next week weā€™ll be discussing another Dreamworks animated show on Netflix: Trollhunters!

also

dun beleev his lies

8 Likes

Trollhunters

ā€¦

Welp looks like Iā€™ll be doing anything else

2 Likes

At least itā€™s something :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Listened to this while I was putting plaster on a wall. Good fun.

4 Likes

Waj, ya gotta keep it up, modularity is great

3 Likes

I really appreciate all of you guys for sticking with us.

I will admit, Iā€™ve kindā€™ve slipped out of my editing routine as of late. I used to be able to get episodes done much faster, but Iā€™ve kind of been losing my drive.

The Modcast has been getting kind of stale format-wise in my opinion, which is why the Faber Files episode was different; twas a breath of fresh editing.

We are working on other video projects though, so hopefully thoseā€™ll revitalize things. Also planning on making more no-topic episodes in future, so that should be fun.

Again, I thank you all for continuing to watch ā€˜nā€™ listen! You keep us going.

ā€” Waj

8 Likes

then change up your editin style, if you had fun with something diffrent do diffrent more often waj, if your having fun with it we are.

2 Likes

Well yeah, thatā€™s what Iā€™m planning to do.

It does take a while to come up with new formats.

2 Likes

well, maybe ask people for some, people may have ideas for different editing styles for different episodes, give them the theme and im sure someone could come up with some.( i actually spell checked this one )

2 Likes

Good idea.

I actually was hoping on getting some feedback for the styles I had already done, but I hadnā€™t really gotten any. Such as the avatarā€™s bopping in eps 38, 39 and 40, or the circles in the BCC Collab, 37 and 42, or this most recent thing with the bars in ep 43.

Also do people like having the slideshow?

2 Likes

Iā€™d say itā€™s a case-by-case situation, because for something like the FaberFiles ep. there was a requirement to both look and listen, while something where everyone is simply talking nonstop with little reference wouldnā€™t necessarily call for a slideshow to reference.

3 Likes

Very good point. Iā€™ll keep that in mind for future eps. Thanks for the feedback, Oonie!

2 Likes

i liked the ones listed, they are the most professional ones, however we want it to be a podcast, there isnā€™t enough on screen that interesting to make it a watching show, i normally have it in the back ground while doing work or playing games, i dont want to keep poking my head back, thats why the ones you listed are the best because its the best of both worlds for the pod casters like me and the watchers like, idk someone.

2 Likes

#For the glory of Modcast daylight is ours to command!

I guess weā€™re officially a fortnightly podcast now?

6 Likes