Modularity

Poppin in last minute as a suprise as always :wink:

4 Likes

Itā€™s a feature.

Surprise bonkle content cominā€™ at cha real quick-fast 5 days continuously editing on my week offā€¦ never again.

Beware Turaga Onewas

11 Likes

It doesnā€™t affect the channel in any way, but I thought Iā€™d post it here too so people know:

6 Likes

Can I still blame you? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Never gonna give it up :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

But will you ever let it down, or run around and desert it?

14 Likes

WEā€™RE AT IT AGAIN WITH OUR 2ND BATTLE FOR PODCAST DOMINANCE!!!

Thanks to everyone at the BCC Crew!

@LQ1998 @FordianL_at_the_BCC @Mace3739 @KlendaV, Malurus, and Orion.

Feels good to finally release another video. This one took quite long to get off the ground but Iā€™m glad with the results. This year we split up the editing duties between the parts, so instead of me doing both, I just edited part 1 while LQ and Klenda edited part 2. Twas a lot of fun and Iā€™m lookinā€™ forward to duking out again come 2019.

11 Likes

G2 Ended 2 years ago soā€¦

Finally completed our concept art trilogy!

41 - Faber Files
45 - Rebel Nature
51 - G2 Concept Art

10 Likes

I still love G2 : )

2 Likes

#Does anyone even know what a ā€˜TTV Message Boardā€™ is?

Big shout out to @PekekoaOfJungle for his awesome pixel art!

Also shout out to the new mods: @BioKnight, @ReeseEH, @prentice1215, @Cocoa, and @Spiderus_Prime for doinā€™ what you do :smile:

14 Likes

it the thing your on waj. learn your placeā€¦ literally.

5 Likes

Thanks for the shoutout man

7 Likes

#Weekly content? I thought Modularity was ded!

So we here at Modularity have engineered a cunning plot to take over the establishment: by compiling cut conversations from Modcast episodes we can make renewable content at an accelerating rate, thereby breaking all known laws of YouTubian physics.

Its called Modulus because its the ā€œremainderā€ of the Modcastā€¦ programmersā€™ll get it

8 Likes

shows my programmer teacher is garbage then as i dont get and ive coded a game. mind teaching me mr waj.

5 Likes

Thereā€™s an operator in programming that allows you to calculate the remainder when dividing two numbers. Its often denoted by a percent sign: %.

For example: 5 % 2 = 1, if you imagine there being bracketed slots that can hold 2 stars each, then it would look like this: [] [] [* ]. Since one of the brackets isnā€™t filled completely, that means thereā€™s a remainder. In this case its one since thatā€™s the number of stars left over when you count the complete ones: [* ].

I tend to call it Modulus but its also referred to as the Modulo operation. Hereā€™s the wiki article if you wanna read more about it:

10 Likes

waj when are we having a programming episode

10 Likes

we better be have a programming episode.

6 Likes

That could be interesting, not sure how many of us have programmed tho. I only got back into programming very recently, I started when I was 15 (or 12 if you count Game Maker 7) and had been developing apps and designing websites till I was 18 or 19. Then I stopped for about 3 years and got way into editing.

Hereā€™s an example of something I made recently for a class. I want to make more visual programs because I think theyā€™re souper cool:

10 Likes

very nice. im having to learn for my degree im starting next month. but my teacher of it for the last 3 years has been garbage so i have nothing apart from a hammered together game where i didnt do much of the coding.

6 Likes

If you ever need anybody Waj, Iā€™m available. Iā€™m currently studying for a degree in software engineering, so if you want to discuss C++, I somewhat know my stuff. Iā€™ve also done a good chunk of HTML/CSS coding, but Iā€™m probably a bit rusty considering Iā€™ve been focused on C++ for the last year

6 Likes