More Groups?

Something that scratch behind my head for quite awhile in the List/Category tab is this:
http://i.imgur.com/c5icb8c.png
So you may question, what about the Groups topic?
Well mainly because only 1 group exist, and it’s only some of the TTV cast members.
http://i.imgur.com/aN9Z5xB.png

I’m aware this action can contact multiple users in one @, but is there a possible way for users to make our own groups?
If this is an Mod/Admin exclusive, im surprise the Modularity cast didn’t make there own group yet.

16 Likes

Hmm, I never noticed that

2 Likes

Didnt even know that was a thing, but now I want to be part of one

4 Likes

There was a ‘moderators’ group, but it no longer exists. I’m not entirely sure why, but I guess it’s because we don’t actually encourage @'ing mods. As they say, flagitdonttagit.

I don’t think there is, I don’t even know if I can :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Not something I am affected by, but it is something to look at.

2 Likes

Who needs groups when there’s Discord?

9 Likes

That would be pretty cool and helpful to many people. I don’t think this should be open to everyone. Maybe Protectors or something. Didn’t even know this was a thing.

1 Like

Man, I want to have my own group!

1 Like

but what if nobody wants you in discord?

2 Likes

Invite only.

1 Like

I don’t see much purpose in letting users make up their own groups. Beyond perhaps RP and Mafia groups, there are very little situations where one would need to tag a very specific group of users.

On top of that, it would make for another thing for the Mods to moderate.

Overall, it’s a feature that isn’t very applicable to these boards, and its addition would be mostly pointless.

6 Likes

Although the use of groups is kinda useless and baed since it’ll prolly just cause a lot of drama between users, I still want my “LEGO PURISTS ONLY KILL ALL HERETICS” club.

We’ll be the stronkest group in the history of the TTV Message Boards, eradicating any lesser being that lays in our path.

8 Likes