Movies You're Looking Forward To!

What upcoming or recently released movies are you interested in? For me, in the first part of 2015, it would be The Imitation Game, American Sniper, Kingsman: The Secret Service, and possibly Seventh Son, if it doesn’t stink. For the rest of 2015…Avengers and Bond are the main ones I’m looking forward to. I’m cautiously optimistic about the Pixar movies and Ant-man, and am somewhat dreading Star Wars, though I refuse to abandon all hope. What about everyone else?

8 Likes

Those are literally the same movies I’m looking forward to.

4 Likes

Great minds think alike. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I have such a long list that only consists of Marvel, so I’m just gonna say Marvel in general. Other than that, I’m hoping for a follow up to the Maze Runner movie.

1 Like

Oh Grob, I hope they don’t ruin another from the Maze Runner series…

Speaking of Maze Runner, I’m at least kind of looking forward to the last Hunger Games movie. I quite liked the first two, though I have yet to see the third one.

1 Like

The Lego Movie 2-∞

8 Likes

Half Life 3: The Movie

11 Likes

Any Marvel movie, Star Wars 7, Fast and Furious 7…probably more I’m forgetting.

2 Likes

Any Marvel movie, any Pixar movie (hopefully), and Star Wars 7, I may be forgetting some

2 Likes

I am looking forward to the Ninjago movie, despite not knowing anything about it.

Of course, like most everyone on here, I’m looking forward to the BIONICLE movie that will inevitably come.

3 Likes

I’m really looking forward to Jupiter Ascending just for being eyecandy. I don’t even care about the story, the previews look absolutely beautiful.

Star Wars 7, Seventh Son also look amazing. I need to scratch that epic itch.

I’m currently awaiting news about the new Bond movie (Spectre) as well as The Man from U.N.C.L.E. which is another Ian Fleming-influenced thing. I’m excited as they’re new spy movies. TMfUNCLE is said to be much more sci-fi with the gadgets than Bond though :slight_smile: .

1 Like

I myself, am looking forward to Avengers 2, Ant-Man, Star Wars 7… And from beyond 2015; The Lego Movie 2, The Flash, and Cyborg (From DC, hopefully no one has forgotten about them…) Other than that, I can’t think of many movies…

EDIT: I totally forgot about Jurrassic World… I don’t know how though…

1 Like

Age of Ultron,
Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens,
Ant-Man,
Jurassic World,
CHAPPiE (might not see it in the theater, but I plan to at some point),

(Over a span of a few years)
All the Phase III Marvel movies (too many to list),
Most of the DC movies,

The Ninjago Movie,
Batman v Superman,
the Toho Godzilla reboot,

The LEGO Batman Movie,

Godzilla 2,
The LEGO Movie 2,

2 Likes

I’m kinda looking forward to all these amazing movies. Such hype. I love the future.

1 Like

I forgot about this one. I’m hoping it’ll be good, but personally, I’m only interested if it has a good story.

I haven’t forgotten about DC but superman/batman feels so rushed, there should have been another solo superman film first, him dealing with the destruction he caused

1 Like

I would love to see a movie like that. One of the main reasons I didn’t like Man of Steel was that Superman didn’t seem to care much about all the destruction and loss of life.

1 Like

all of those.

3 Likes

The LEGO Movie 2, The Imitation Game, Age of Ultron, and Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

1 Like