Music that makes you feel EPIC

4 Likes

this is the music which shall play when I am about to defeat somebody in Pokemon (TBH I would be epic in the Anime)

1 Like

Surround sound headphones make this so much better.

You have no idea how epic this piece is. A sort of a “valiantly fighting for nothing” feel, I suppose.

Enough said. This song is just bursting with energy and awesomeness.

1 Like

one thing i love is when i work on cosplays and then a song related to what im making comes on :stuck_out_tongue: example, im working on a deadpool cosplay so when X Gon Give It To Ya comes on, i just feel awesome xD

1 Like
2 Likes

this is pretty awesome

4 Likes

Just, so, EPIC.

This is the first thing that comes to mind, since I am literally listening to it right now.

EDIT:

What the heck is up with my playlist today. These are literally the next two songs that came on after the first one.

EDIT:

This is gonna be one long post by the end of the day.

EDIT:

I don’t even know what to say anymore.

EDIT:

Sigh… I think this is the longest post I have ever made… ever… of all time.(Who ever gets that joke gets a cookie)

EDIT:

What’s the record for the longest, non topic post on the boards?

EDIT:

'Cause I think I might just break it.

EDIT:

I legitimately want to know what the record is. Or what about the record for most edits on a single post?

EDIT:

Here’s another one. I don’t know what else to say.

EDIT:

I wonder how many of these I will put up before someone else makes a post.

EDIT:

I answered my own question. The answer is a lot.

EDIT:

Another day. Another song.

EDIT:

And another.

EDIT:

And another. Will this post ever end?

EDIT:

No. No it won’t.

EDIT:

I know I don’t really need to do this any more, seeing as other people have posted, but screw it. ALL HAIL THE MOTHER POST!!!

2 Likes

When I conjure up the idea of music that makes me feel “epic”, really dramatic lyrics usually come to mind. Some of my favorites are:

• “Lose Yourself”- Eminem
  • “Ride” - Twenty One Pilots
  • Pretty much anything by the metal band “Leviathan”
1 Like

HALLELUJAH TO THE GREAT SKIES ABOVE!!! Someone else made a post!
Also this.

1 Like

Quite the playlist, bro.

1 Like