My first 60 FPS stopmotion!

8 Likes

It has good FPS but I didn’t understand what happened at all…

1 Like

I think 60 is waay overkill. I’d say take it down to 30 or 24, and this’ll be much better. Movements look good, but it’s like it’s on fast forward.

4 Likes

I’d agree with the others, the FPS is a bit too fast, but looks great all the same!

1 Like

Hey this was just a test of what I could do at 60 FPS.
But I do agree, this stopmotion was way to jerky in its movements.

You should probably get a stand for your camera as this one seems to be a slightly off each shot which looks weird

1 Like

No, I do have a camera stand, only problem is that I don’t have any real solid surfaces to put it on, only carpet, which my weight and movement shifts

Perhaps film on hardwood/tile then

1 Like

The only tile in my house is in the kitchen and… bathroom. and on my desk but its way too small

You really should buy one. I use one, even that always the stop motion gets shaky

1 Like

I have three camera stands! I really don’t need any more

OH SORRY!!! I read mistakenly " I do NOT have a camera stand " how could I read something like that!!! Forget about that…

1 Like

It coulda helped if you took more images for the frames

1 Like

I disagree, I think 60 fps is too little. You should go for 100 fps.

/s

4 Likes

why stop there?

3 Likes

Who knows?

Only with infinite FPS can you truly capture movement in it’s purest form./s
@SonicBionicleMaster You could possibly make a desk work by using one angle and just switching around the items on camera to make it seem like the camera changed positions (assuming the desk is up against a blank wall and you can zoom in enough so that you can’t see the edges). Not the ideal solution, but it could work.

2 Likes

Thanks!

How many FPS?!? My good that’s a lot of FPS

1 Like