My trip to the Vardagsmuseét (The everyday museum)

Went to a museum for everyday stuffs from the 20th century(some 21th century things) called “Vardagsmuseét” (The Everyday Museum.) Anyhow this year they had a Lego display out so I just had to go and I took some pictures for you to enjoy! :smiley:

Hope you all are still having a great summer!
//Tarkur

11 Likes

Varda-what? Swedish is a very weird language.
Anyway, why did they exposed Lego sets? It’s not like they are part of the history. I mean yes, for collectors and for persons like us those sets are part of the history, but there are tons of people that don’t even care about Lego.

1 Like

No but LEGO is a toy brand that’s world famous and been going on for quite awhile and have been part of everyday life for children for over 6 decades and since they focused on all sorts of things from everyday life such as cars, toys, cooking utensils, furniture, clothes and more from the last century. So it was bound too be there in one way or another. Also there’s the fact that I went too the same place last year and mentioned too the owners that I collected LEGO and that it has quite a broad history so that might have given them the inspiration to display some LEGO and LEGO like brands

3 Likes

Getting some flashbacks to when I’ve visited my grandparents and they would still have some toys left from my parents, as well as some ads in old comics.

2 Likes

My grandparents kept my parents old LEGO as well what a coincidence. :grinning:

1 Like