Mysterious BIONICLE Photos

Or maybe people are too stupid to build things right…

3 Likes

I actually went in there when I went to Legoland Cali in 2009. The vast majority of parts were cracked or snapped. :confused:

3 Likes

This is exactly what i thought about when i read the bzpower article :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: CCBS durability didn’t exist back then.

Let me guess, they were all lime?

No, they were all colors, because all joints from 2008 onward were crap.

At any rate, this is getting a bit off-topic, so I suggest we drop this topic for now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah… okay…

I remember that place! I went there (or at least I only remember) in 2005, so they had all of the 05 sets set up, and a table to build your own stuff! :D

When I went back a few years ago, they had taken it down and replaced it with Hero Factory. :(

2 Likes

I went there too…and experienced the same thing Booster_Gold noticed.

I recall seeing a giant brick-built Tahu Mata (shown above) there. Good times. I remember touching and fiddling around with its giant gear function as a kid.

Also, they brought it back! Probably opened already, I didn’t check it out yet…

9 Likes

I sadly haven’t gone, I live closer to the Florida Lego-Land… And they didn’t have any Bionicle related things there, or at least when I went.

I live is Washington, I am sad. I can’t visit legoland

1 Like

Well, if you could “go,” you wouldn’t be missing out… Bionicle related at least.

I’ve been there once in 2014

1 Like

Well… Good for you?

I think they should bring back the Bionicle Evolution thing to Legoland. Probably not for G2 as of now, because they probably don’t have enough material for it. Maybe 2017?

I think they should bring it back just to show the history of one of LEGO’s most successful lines’.
Like basically make it kind of a museum type thing.

1 Like

Christian Faber is working on it

Turaga Beach really is great. I can’t wait til that building is complete

1 Like

Oh snap, I almost forgot about this. Yeah, I really can’t wait for it to finish.

3 Likes

Not really mysterious, but interesting that there’s a stock image dedicated to a six year old boy playing with a Jetrax

15 Likes

This Canadian Vacation Magazine of a kid w/incorrectly built Bohrok.

10 Likes