Near-death experiences

Those old shoes better die! =P

1 Like

I have almost been kidnapped and have fallen off various heights in various places also somehow managed to almost do a flip on my bike and landed on my head

1 Like

whryyy

1 Like

some guy followed me home from school

a grizzly bear once ripped through my tent

4 Likes

So, just the other day, at the edge of my backyard, there’s a steep hill into a creek. Long story short, I got into a tiny plastic car and fell down the hill. Luckily, some tree branches stopped me.

2 Likes

I was camping and had a bolt of lightning strike a tree that was three feet away from my tent, causing it to fall and fall on the side of my tent.

2 Likes

Almost drowned once when I was younger, good thing my cousin was right nearby so he could help me up.

2 Likes

Same here.

I was in Mexico and strong wave swept me away.

Good thing I was holding my aunts hand or I would’ve died.

2 Likes

I almost died from yesterday’s hype.

While I was driving, my shoe got caught on the gas pedal as I approached a red light, and I almost slammed into the car in front of me.

2 Likes

I was almost hit by a crazy truck driver while I was on my bike doing a scouting bikeride. The crazy moron had the whole road, and was flying at us. had I not heard my Scout leader, and then passed on the message to one of the other boys…

we would have been died.

2 Likes

This one time, some jackwagon in his van started backing up when me and my friends were right behind the guy

stupid guy didn’t even check before backing up.

I want to know how much be paid for his license.

1 Like

I could’ve died at birth because i wasn’t breathing or something.

When I was still crawling age, My older siblings were wondering what our mom was cooking for dinner, so they opened the preheating oven to look inside…

I crawled in the oven.

I burnt my hands and feet, my mom did not notice my feet got burned, but I had to get the skin scraped off, so I would bleed and stop infection. My mom noticed that I was restless that night, because my hands hurt, but I kept trying to take off my sock, that is when she noticed that I burned my feet. so the skin on my feet had to be scraped off too. for months.

Still have some scars.

6 Likes

Good thing you didn’t get cook.

1 Like

Yeah, come to think of it, that was a pretty tasteless joke…

2 Likes

So this is my NDE.

Diving around some greek islands
See spooky cave
Think dad is in spooky cave because can’t see him
Go into speeky cave
Spook cavern starts getting narrow
nope.jpg
Get fin, then ankle, stuck between rocks
Oh no this is how it ends
The light starts to fade (not really)
Ayy help is here
Rofl the heck out of the cave
Eat hotdogs at the buffet

Aw yeh

5 Likes

Truly a tale for the ages.

I almost died when I failed for the seventieth time at “polargeist” on geometry dash.

1 Like

Well, I was once on a trip to an aunt’s house, and like my family just stopped in the middle of the road (all my fault btw) Cause we made a bet about how we couldn’t get there before 5 pm and I said we would get there (can’t remember what I bet though) so since we did arrive earlier we stopped before just so we arrived at 5 and then a thief like banged the car window and shot into the sky and of course me being the OCD girl grabbed my backpack of bonkle and ran with my family as he took the car away.

Idk I think he got arrested years later but yeah, scary…

Very spoopy.

7 Likes