Near-death experiences

I watched C-SPAN and almost died of boredom

3 Likes

I tried a piece of broccoli. /s

Naw, once my younger cousin tried to drown me in a pool. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

When I used to work in construction I was working on a building that had around 5 floors. Well I was on the scaffolding working on the third floor windows well the people who had set up the scaffolding didn’t set it up right so it came crashing down. So me and three other workers came crashing down luckily the wood we had on the scaffolding broke our fall but I was like few inches from busting my head and an upright broken piece of 2x4.

The company that I was working for at the time gave 3 weeks of paid vacation and a bonus for me and the other three guys, because that had happened.

5 Likes

I almost died when Persona 3 froze on me earlier today.

I almost died again 5 minutes afterwards when it froze in the same spot again

1 Like

Just remembered I also could have died when me and my dad crashed our truck at full speed, it was slippery since it had rained ans we barely hit the breaks and we had no air bags, and that’s how you almost got rid of my pressence here…agian.
Hue

1 Like

One time when I was eleven my nose started bleeding and I wasn’t able to stop it quickly. I was really scared that I was going to die because I was bleeding out. Luckily I was able to stop it.

3 Likes

Man…How many times have I been in danger?? Your story just reminded me of two times:

1.) bitten by a dog in the back of my head, started bleeding but since its teeth weren’t too sharp it wasn’t that big of a deal.

2.) when I was three I was playing with my grandma and idk what I tried to do but I like stopd on my tiny chair and slipped (I didn’t slip hue) then I broke my chin and started bleeding and crying and they too me to the hospital.

3 Likes

I once looked at an irl picture of @PorkZDealer

7 Likes

On my 18th birthday me and my friends went swimming in South Carolina and we went out far just floating and talking making lots of noise. Then there I see a dorsal fin pop out of the water. I told everyone to be quiet but there’s always that one person that screams… (it wasn’t me). Surprisingly the shark disappeared and nobody was hurt. Scariest moment of my life I’ll tell you that

1 Like

That very scary to see a shark,but let’s you and your friends are safe. Unlike my dad who punch a shark to save my Brother. True story.

Okay, I have another one:

So I had spread out building the Fire Temple from Ninjago over a period of days, something I almost never do! Young Tuma then went to show his parents- a mistake he would soon regret.
#SPLAT!
Pieces I had worked so hard to put together had scattered everywhere! I had no hope finding all of them!

I almost died from shock! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

A couple of years ago, I went on a rafting trip with my dad and his company. We stopped at a little drop in the river. After we went over the drop, my dad decided to head more to the center of the river instead of the bank. The only reason we didn’t get washed down the river is that another raft coming up the river saved us

2 Likes

I once got a piece of bacon fat stuck in my throat, I put my hand in my throat and pulled it out.

2 Likes

You must have long fingers to do that…like Edward scissor hands long fingers :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve had four, but they’re technically not “near-death” due to how long I was clinically dead.

•When I was born I had my oxygen cut off, I came out as a stillborn. After fifteen minutes, I started breathing again.
•I was less than a year old, I was in my Walker, my parents were arguing and forgot to lock the basement steps. I fell down and slammed headfirst into the cement floor at the bottom. I should’ve been dead.
•Between my two years in middle school, I committed suicide. I drowned myself in the backyard pool. I was dead for an hour before waking up outside the pool.
•Two winters ago, I was at work, they sent me out to clear the parking lot in -15°F weather. I passed out from hypothermia, woke up two hours later and rushed to come inside, I could actually feel my heart not beating.

10 Likes

I farted in front of my crush and nearly died of embarrassment, does that count?

7 Likes

^Let’s compare this post to the one above, shall we?^

9 Likes

I’ve never seen the “two kinds of people” more accurately represented in my life.

5 Likes

Yeah…
I want to post a near death experience, but I can’t really think of any.
The worst injury I ever sustained didn’t even break any bones.
I hit my head off the diving board at school. Five staples, and inconsistent extreme pain for three days.

Ouch >_o

2 Likes