Near-death experiences

well I mean she ran over my leg

7 Likes

Yyyyeaaaaah, she did deserve it.

Sean is dead but I am not Sean. Who is Sean? Sean is dead.

4 Likes

Yeah I know, but you should’ve just shaken your fist at her or just rode off or something. What you did is not very nice, especially to a woman. (I’m not saying it would be less worse to do that to a guy though.) Cmon, it’s the 21st century. We ALL get consumed with our phones constantly.

Of course that’s what you were saying, you wouldn’t have said it otherwise.

People have died because of this, I don’t appreciate you making excuses.

2 Likes

There’s a reason you shouldn’t use your phone while driving because, you know, you might end up killing someone or even yourself because you got distracted by the phone while driving.

Maybe giving the middle finger was a bit excessive, but considering the circumstances it’s also understandable. If someone had almost run me over with their car because they used their phone at the same time, I would be very angry at that person.

7 Likes

This is foggy but I remember it vaguely. Let’s say I was around 6 or 7. I was in my grandmothers yellow truck (in her garage, with the garage door open) and I decided to sit in the drivers seat. Well like the stupid child I was I started pushing buttons and pulling levers, that caused the car to start to roll backwards. Now, my grandparents live on a hill, they’re driveway is huge and at the bottom was a street and there was a small metal fence separating the street from another busy one right next to it. As the yellow truck started to roll down my grandparents driveway it started to pick up speed. It came flying down into the first street and slammed into the metal fence. The fence was just barley strong enough to keep me from braking it and flying into the busy street where the yellow truck would have most definitely bean destroyed by cars going at high speeds, and I could’ve died. Anyway I grew up to obsess over a cancelled toy line only for it to come back, and for me to waste hundreds of dollars on it.

6 Likes

I was sitting at a stop sign a few months after getting my license, and a school bus hit my car as it took a turn too quickly.

2 Likes

I did that once too when I was younger, except the driveway was flat, it was a quiet neighborhood and the car managed to stop before it rolled out on the road (can’t remember how the car was stopped though). Still a scary experience, since you have no real control over the car.

Almost getting run over buy a car, come to think of it I get into these situations regularly and they generally aren’t my fault. Its just people who have no patience.

I ticked off my mom once.

6 Likes

The scariest way to go, not many survive this experience… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Yo dude how did you survive?

Are you sure this “life” isn’t just a dream? Like @Jon?

2 Likes

I stepped on the sand at the beach during noon without shoes on. It was agonizing.

On a more serious note:
When I was like 9, I almost choked on one of those rubber, hollow, half sphere jumping things. Being a stupid kid I flipped it inside out to make it jump with my teeth and fingers instead of both hands causing it to fly into the back of my throat. I somehow didn’t choke on it and I was told I digested it.

3 Likes

Casual, I did that two days in a row.

1 Like

(That was surprisingly hard to find)

2 Likes

I stepped on an enormous pile of legos last night. Worst pain in the world.

Also a huge storm hit and the WiFi went out. shudder

7 Likes

The pain you felt is nothing compared to what you are about to feel!
@Plural, get the Disintegration machine!
/s

9 Likes

Wait…how is there a beach…if he is underwater?

So did I-do you live in North Carolina?

1 Like