Night in the Woods

College dropout Mae Borowski returns home to the crumbling former mining town of Possum Springs seeking to resume her aimless former life and reconnect with the friends she left behind. But things aren’t the same. Home seems different now and her friends have grown and changed. Leaves are falling and the wind is growing colder. Strange things are happening as the light fades.

And there’s something in the woods.

you can tell I really liked this game checking my avatar

2 Likes

I’m currently watching smarty play this, it’s charming and has an artstyle I adore.
I’m afraid it’s going to become the next undertale unfortunately so, inb4 cancer fanbase I guess.

1 Like

Oh wow.

Looks fun.

I got this game as an early Christmas present. I instantly fell in love with it. The Story, the artstyle, the dialogue, the music, THIS GAME IS AMAZING!

I recommend this for anyone craving an unique game.

UPDATE
the game is a year old now
they’re reselling the Mae raglans once again (that means you may have a chance to get the ■■■■■ @Asriel)
and the game is 30% off for the one year anniversary ($13.99)

1 Like

oh pfff it’s like 35€

I bought this game while it was on sale, I am very much enjoying it. It is amazingly different and can’t stop myself from playing it.

1 Like

NOT ONLY HAS NIGHT IN THE WOODS WON THE GRAND PRIZE AT THE INDEPENDENT GAMES FESTIVAL

#IT HAS NOW BEEN AWARDED A BAFTA AWARD FOR NARRATIVE!

2 Likes