Ninjago 2017 General Discussion

(Remembers the “Mysterious” Samurai X)
HAHAHAHA
That was really poorly executed, glad they aren’t making that mistake again.

4 Likes

The 28 brickfeed podcast stated something that actualy made me think.

what if the villains travel back in time to make sure that the serpentine wins the war, and they then captured Nya and Kai’s parents and forces them to forge weapons and armor for the serpentine army.

also, the large, four headed snake we see in the dragon’s forge set, im kind of wondering if its related to Fangtom and Fangdam, given how it have four heads and is mostly red in color.

also, here is one thing to remember with the “Vermillion” forces, they all have, with the exeption of the metalic color, the same colors as the Fangpyre and the Constrictai serpentine, Red and Orange.

I honestly dunno, that could be the case…we just don’t have anything to go from…

1 Like

New 2017 poster on Ninjago website.

Saunders looks a bit malicious in that picture, which made me think. What if the ninja aren’t the only ones going back in time? If we look at the Dawn of Iron Doom…

Isn’t that his hairpiece? Seems a bit of a coincidence that all this weird stuff goes down at the museum Saunders is in charge of. Might be wrong, but eh it’s just a theory…

It’s weird that Saunders is included in the poster along with Nya and Kai. Those two make sense, being the focus of the series. Saunders makes a bit less sense… unless, like you’re saying, he’s the bad guy.

Thought about that but if that is so it means we will not get a beard piece for Saunders.

1 Like

ok, we have one close up image of one of the twins minifigures, (originating from the Ninjago Wiki)

also, all of the villains have a clock symbol on the lower section of their torso.

even the big red snake figure have one:

and finely, here is an image of the new samurai minifigure:

4 Likes

I-is that Ekimu wearing a Samurai helmet…?

7 Likes

if it is, Okoto is one of the sixtheen realms confirmed!!!

its interesting though how one of the evil twins have (what im going to call an iphone for simplisity) an iphone with them.

Honestly, if they used Ninjago as a way to introduce even a bit of system BIONICLE in order to keep it around in some form (even if they’re just side characters) I wouldn’t even mind.

2 Likes

so…they are in stores?

Imgur

credit to @legozebra

I am really pretty disappointed though, I really love Dragon’s Forge…it is just so pricey though… If it was thirty, or even twenty dollars cheaper…then I would get it…right now it seems unlikely.

Looks like I am gonna have to wait for another Amazon sale.

1 Like

How is that Samurai vehicle $50? Oh, piece-count. Right.

Wait…NEVERMIND. Apparently those are just random prices from the shelf, the actual sets are $80 and…still $50…The prices make a ton more sense now…phew…

the new teaser is here.

so what are your though on the trailer?

1 Like

Looks really interesting…but so many questions…like…why does Wu sound like he is about to die?

1 Like

based on what we hear in the trailer, it does sound like Wu is ither dying or is heavly injured, especialy with Zane asking Wu if he is allright.

also the line “there is much to tell you, and not much time” is something that is usualy said by dying characters.

it does not mean that Wu IS dying, but it seems to hint at that.

1 Like

Bout time…

If Ninjago as we know it is ending, I think Wu’s death is fitting.

Oi this is actually pretty darn cool

My favourite thing about the dragons is that they use Barraki eyes :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It is, but I will probably wait for a great sale before I pick one up. I don’t want to spend a ton of money on something I am not super sure about…

1 Like

Black friction joints? Why couldn’t we have those for Bionicle?

1 Like