Ninjago 2017 General Discussion

It’s about time he was voiced by an actual guy, honestly. She did a good job, but this is a change that is needed.

1 Like

According to this, the premiere releases on April 1st. That’s right, April Fools’ release date.
Not really sure about this, but if TTV pulls their April Fools’ joke out of this, that would be great.

Edit: as of now, the release date is May 15th. Death threats to Cartoon Network and the like I guess.

2 Likes

There’s a few lines in this episode that bother me.

First off, Jay whining about Lloyd’s leadership, It’s obviously meant to set up that plot point, but Lloyd’s orders for Nya and Zane are a “no duh” order, and Jay whines about not fighting, which flies in the face of his later character,

Second, Cole’s line “He moved at the speed of time”. That makes no sense. And even if you say he’s referring to the speed things go through time, then that applies to everyone but The Time Twins.

~W12~

1 Like

Wait, how exactly do the time twins (or anything for that matter) travel back in time?
You can’t travel back in time, only forward.

And how exactly do the time twins (or anything for that matter) travel forward in time?
Does the blade make you lose mass?

It’s a fictional story. Our current understanding of time and space don’t have to apply. This is the same series with elemental weapons and sky pirates.

Lego Ninjago Movie Lloyd Minifigure is Revealed!!!

Rebrick contest.
“Create a 15-30 second stop-motion film for a chance to win the grand prize of having your brickfilm featured in the LEGO Ninjago Movie! Visit”

Kai’s Blazing Breaker and Green Ninja Mech Dragon!

@Mesonak @Eljay

8 Likes

Oh my gosh…

Those sets.

LOOKIN SNAZZY.

Yes.

Yes.

ALL THE YES.

Looking closely, it appears that Lego finally realized that shuriken(s?) are not actually weapons and gave Zane a bow. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I like the bow thing, though I’m a bit disappointed over the loss of Jay’s nunchucks. And I don’t really know how to feel about Cole’s hammer.

1 Like

There goes my money.

1 Like

Jay will still have a chain like weapon which is similar to the nunchucks.
We also have some set price information

70606 GA - €9.99

70607 TT - €19.99

70608 SA - €34.99

70609 MP - €34.99

70610 JS

70611 SC - €44.99

70612 LD ( Green Ninja Mech Dragon ) - €54.99

70613 NW ( Nya’s Walker ) - €69.99

70614 JJ ( Jay’s Jet ) - €69.99

70615 KM ( Kai’s Mech or Kai’s Blazing Breaker )- €79.99

70616 ZT

70617 BS - €109.99

70618 ?? - €169.99

70620 NC

So which set are you the most excited for? :slight_smile:

1 Like

We got the first look at the Lego Ninjago Movie sets, or at least Kai’s(cough Exo-Force cough)Mech, through the new rebrick contest

1 Like

@SkylordKyros abit late to the reveal.

just2good mention the mech dragon awkward despite the small preview of the corner box art and I can see why…

Finally found something to put on my wishlist this year.

Ninjago residents confirmed as Ninjagans!!!

2 Likes

Kai’s Mech looks absolutely fantastic.

1 Like

careful who you call ugly in middle school

http://puu.sh/vaB97/3104b36a69.jpg

also drAGON HYYYYYPE :dragon_face:

23 Likes

Perfect usage of the meme.

1 Like

You get a Jay, and you get a Jay, Everyone get a Jay!

1 Like

We got some more interesting stuff here

Minifigures! ( Minus Nya )

Activity Book coming soon with a Minifigure
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/activity-book-with-minifigure-ameet-studio/1122049453?ean=9781338139709

Junior Novel ( With possible spoilers )
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/junior-novel-kate-howard/1125784939?ean=9781338139716

2 Likes