Ninjago 2019 Discussion

Does anybody else see Ghoa’uld helmets?
I mean, come on. Those have a ton of potential.

So let’s talk controversy.

2 Likes

I don’t watch the show anymore, can someone explain?

1 Like

Yeah, how can Zane swim? He’s a robot for the gods sake

2 Likes

Actually, he’s a Nindroid
There’s a difference, you know.

/s

He could be waterproof you know

Preposterous

It’s been well established that Zane can survive underwater. It shouldn’t be any sort of surprise.

Heck, Zane was even swimming in the episode where it was revealed that he was a robot.

4 Likes

Mainly, people are concerned about the visual quality of the animation, and its currently unknown if this is the finalized animation or not.

~W12~

2 Likes

The ninja in season 2 (episode 24 specifically):

The ninja now:

Kai and Cole have really let themselves go.

6 Likes

Gosh, that animation look terrible. I hope it’s not the finalized version. Also Am I the only one who thinks seeing Nya in a Swim Suit is a little… well… weird?

1 Like

I find who he’s being replied to by interesting.

Not because of a certain movie that came out recently or anything

Welp, the wait is over. For those who live in the Cental European Area or in the UK. And yes this is my set.

3 Likes

You gotta tell us if it has knees

No it does not, sadly.

I haven’t opened it up yet but I can tell you, it does not. I wonder if the half pin-ring piece which is attached on top of the Shuriken blade, is also a new piece?

2 Likes

Considering how these Ninjago mechs are like at least 800 pieces, im not upset if they don’t have knees. Yes they are playsets, but the weight of the model combined with the fact that these are in fact PLAY models, doesn’t bother me. Obviously I would love to see knees but that’s just the limitation of Lego sets at the moment.

1 Like

I finished building it. And it amazes me how the designers managed to put Mech designs to the next level of this detailed! This set is outstanding!

Of course there is no knee articulation but that’s due to the Mech being top heavy. And that is because the torso and the cockpit has absolutely very creative structure. The build is very sturdy and stabile. The front and interior area of the Mech has the most creative building techniques I’ve ever seen.

The Mech is really posable on the arms especially on the forearm which us connected via ball-joints to the upper arm. The Shoulder build has two point of articulation due to some useful Technic parts. This allow the shoulders to have more posability so they don’t bump into the Wings.

Speaking of the Wings. They can be moved all different position due to the ball-joint connection. The Jet with the Wings are attached to two long Technic rod via two black pins, which are fixed tight in the jet.

The set has 10 stickers, 3 Forbidden Spinjitzu Scroll made of the same plastic material as the recent Dragon wings and many glorious printed parts such as the turbine disks on the wings, the white “scaled” Shoulder pieces and the two 1×2 cheese slope control panel pieces in each side of the interior cockpit.

I wrote a review where I summed my extensive thoughts about the Mech and the set in overall.

If you have any question, feel free to ask it.
I’m willing to answer any about the set.

7 Likes

Oh did you post these on reddit as well? I think I saw them there, anyway I think this is the best looking Ninjago mech ever

1 Like